The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Tomato Juice. I want a bloody Mary now. So bad. Do you have the peppar absolute? Those make good Blood Mary's.

I've been craving one for two weeks. I bought everything but can't bring myself to make one for just me :( This weekend there will be bloody marys' etc........ :drool:

I'm going to San Diego with friends. If I wasn't so tired I'd use the hyper smilie.

We expect stories from homecoming weekend mia! My high school's homecoming is coming up next weekend I think. Unofficial gathering, I'm torn :huh:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm an assistant, but I do a ton of non-admin stuff like writing, design, editing, web stuff, etc.

Sounds interesting! :)

Kath, going anywhere specific in San Diego? :drool:

I think that's pretty typical. Probably the place I've spent the most time there as well. or visiting Shamoo :cute:

I really don't feel like going. I just buried Princess the hamster. I feel so bad I don't know why she died

I believe the Red Sox have just clinched the AL East. And the Mets are one back. Why are the gods being so kind? What have I done? Is the CoNJ right and true? :sad: I cannot contain myself, this is joy made flesh.

I believe in karma and balance, so either some of the bullshit is being made up for, or I'm in for something good. Fuck. Which is it? WHICH IS IT?

I shall appreciate what is before me and hope I have done well and right. So say we all. Amen.

I believe the CoNJ has just found it's apostle creed. :D This little religion is coming along. Nice. :hi5: for NJ.

Last edited:
Well, the Sox were 15 games up at one point, so I understand. The Mets just fell faster. My friend came by and explained how he thinks the Red Sox and the Mets are actually the same team. I told him to GFH, but he had a point.

I do follow the AL East, fyi. I just don't watch it cause it's boring. FYI - Rangers beat the Isles. I have decided that the Rangers are not as good in execution as they are on paper. The East Atlantic division is going to be ridiculous. Pittsburgh, Philly, Devil, Rangers, Isles all putting out quality teams. On paper the Isles are the worst, but I dunno, I think Ted Nolan might whip them into shape. Not much ego - and I think ego might kill the Rangers. Gomez + Drury + Jagr? That's a lot of ego.

:hi5: pfan!

I would like some ice cream, please.

The Mets and the Red Sox could not be less the same team if they tried. Your friend is a bit off. He should GFH.

Drury and Gomez seem to not have big egos, but maybe I'm wrong.

PFan, wow.

I think he means in a deeper sense, like their fates are intertwined. Soul mates, if you will. We used to smoke a lot of weed, so that sorta makes sense to us. We're not comparing Lo Duca to Varitek or anything. Just like, they're lovable losers that occasionally make it.

Well if it ain't mister Philly himself.

Y'all are welcome to some of my ice cream, Heck I'll even throw in some chocolate sauce..... however, I fear it may be just a wee bit melted by the time you get it...
but thats ok rite?

It'll take me a least a few minutes to creat some sort of technology that allows me to digitally send ice cream...
Where's Mr Wonka when you need him? :hmm:

Yeah, again, I disagree. Cubs/Sox, maybe, but, when you play in NYC, you're not a lovable loser, you're a large market team with a huge payroll that nobody outside of NY likes.

No spoken words said:
Yeah, again, I disagree. Cubs/Sox, maybe, but, when you play in NYC, you're not a lovable loser, you're a large market team with a huge payroll that nobody outside of NY likes.

That's a good point - Cubs = Sox. But then again, you have to step back and look at the big picture. The Cubs have the White Sox as cross town rivals. The Red Sox get cast against both the Mets and the Yankees. The Mets have never had the appeal of the Yankees, and they never will. The Mets are a Queens/Long Island market. The Yankees are really world wide - like Man U or Celtic or Barca or Real Madrid. The Red Sox and Mets are more like Arsenal or Chelsea. The Cubs are like Everton or Derby or Hearts. Just sorta there.

No spoken words said:
As Han Solo would say, "don't get cocky, kid".

Still 2 days left, do not jinx yourself. Please.

It's not my fault if Adam Eaton or Jamie Moyer blow it.

Oh, BTW:

philliesgame2.jpg

No spoken words said:

As Han Solo would say, "don't get cocky, kid".

Still 2 days left, do not jinx yourself. Please.

He also said, "It may not look like much, but it's got it where it counts." I hope Philly goes all the way (and then loses to Boston in 7). I really hope that city wins something soon or else they are going to implode.

You're the guy with the backward hat?

Nah, behind him, red shirt, rally towel in front of face.

I wonder where Queen Bee got that.

Back
Top Bottom