The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Unico, your sig is highly distracting...almost hypnotic :lol:
Who are they all supposed to be? Spiderman, one of the transformers and....?

the girl from ridge racer, heihatchi from soul calibur...and the robot guy i can't remember his name just now but he has his own show.

Beav likes to brush his teeth in the bathroom. That's foreplay. Then Mrs. Beav sorts out the recycling, which isn't part of the foreplay, but is still very important.

RUN! RUN FREE! Be like the wind and...:uhoh:....RUN FREE!

You should just run around the office, one quick lap, then go and sit back down. Never speak of it.

So, no more rock to be under? I can't keep up. Either under the rock, or take less. This back and forth is making me dizzy. New Jesus. Pick one. OR maybe you can take less under the rock?

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:
The sense of humor is astounding. Good one. You got me. OK. Still no photo you get from me.

Isn't it? I'm simply hilarious aren't I.
Now, now...don't all praise me at once, I already know how awesome I am.

I'm far less interested in the photo than the reasons for not providing a photo.
I mean, do you *actually* look like that dude (cause that's my thought, in which case AWESOME, you'll be easy to spot at the game! :hyper: )

Unfortunately, I do not. As Beav said earlier, I'm pretty generic, a short, dark haired, Irish looking guy. My hair's at the length of a Jim Halpert right now. I'll be with a few other guys my age.

If I had any distinguishing features, I'd let you know. But since I'm sitting down, my distinguishing shortness is irrelevant. :shrug:

The reasons? For one, I'm 16, so I definitely don't want to post it publicly. Privately (i.e.: in my journal, than delete or sending it to you guys), well, my plan was to wait till I graduated high school because of the former reason, and I was hoping to stick to that across the board for the most part. I was considering making an exception. I've still not decided.

LOL. Uh, they don't know I go here. They'd think I was wasting my time. Which is absolutely true.

I could probably put it on my photobucket for a few minutes and then take it down.

snowbunny00774 said:
What's with the 16 thing? Could your mom and dad post it for us and then it would be okay? :mustfindaway:

Now I know where I've seen you before: Dateline! The host and the camera crew were talking to you online, right? And then they rang your bell and you were like, "HEY - You said you were 16! LIARS!" Usually I don't like that show, but I was intrigued by your reaction.

Do you still have to walk around neighborhoods "introducing" yourself? That must get old quick, eh?

UberBeaver said:
I was going to type something about how if the k and the d were switched I would have maybe had a shot but that sounded wildly inappropriate and too much information so I opted not to.

Good call.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, then I don't know where it goes after that. :wink:

You mean you don't trust us, and by us I mean the rest of the group who post in here. I'm a trustworthy mother :angel: and barely have posted myself anywhere on the forum. On the other hand, once Maddy got to meet Bono last year and then got pulled up on stage, I figured it didn't matter much anymore. She posted some new ones the other day as well - some from Vegas/Beatles-LOVE and one, braces-free.

I was kidding, don't worry. I trust you guys. I'm not too worried, since you guys don't know me or where I live (all I ever say is the JOP - Just Outside Philadelphia).

Hit me up with the e-mail address, I'll throw a photo of me on there, and then I guess the people who want it will get it.

phillyfan26 said:
I was kidding, don't worry. I trust you guys. I'm not too worried, since you guys don't know me or where I live (all I ever say is the JOP - Just Outside Philadelphia).

Hit me up with the e-mail address, I'll throw a photo of me on there, and then I guess the people who want it will get it.

Oh no you don't, Chris Hansen! I'm not falling for this trick again. :mad:

:shh: don't do it, snow. Remember last time.

There's probably no point in advising NSW against it. He's probably fumbling right now trying to type GFYSTFUBEAV@gmail.com.

17stan.jpg

Betcha weren't expecting this photo in your inbox, were you?

UberBeaver said:
Does he have a catchphrase? Cause, in my opinion, when a guy chasing child molesters on a news program has a catch phrase, the civilization that supports that show is O.V.E.R.

I don't think he does. Unless you count, "I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC..."

Back
Top Bottom