The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
Honestly, it is. I love it there, on many levels. I have so much ownership, more than I've ever enjoyed. I've had some modicum of autonomy the past few years, but this is unprecedented. Some people love us, a lot more hate us at this point, but it really is amazing there and most of us know it.

Why 6 days a week for you for a while???

catching up and remember my fiscal end is Oct 31 :afraid:

Fiscal ending is always fun. Ours ends 7/31, so we already went through that stuff.

Good luck with that!!!

And on that note, I'm gonna go read.....goodnight!

:( I lose tolerance so quickly /ashamed
which is why I need you. You're like a trainer! I'm buying you a whistle

do you really want his number? :hmm:

He'll be in France for the world rugby tournament in a week or two?

Char is doing her best, she's maintaining her workouts. unlike me :reject:

hmm I do need to give Paul something. I could set you up. Meet him after work to deliver a gift...:love: have a few drinks, end the night at abrakababra :drool: :sigh:

that's where the night ends by the way, he's no whore :wink:

:lol:

redkat said:
Char is doing her best, she's maintaining her workouts. unlike me :reject:

:lol:

I always pick the best times to wander in here!

I'm really trying to stick with the program but I'm going to have to remove Jack Daniels from my workout. I thought whiskey was a good way to train but no, not so much. :yikes:

Bad news. Bad, bad news.

I never never said JD as part of the training regime. wow, you got into that mess on your own missy.

coolers during the day, some light beer. at night we move onto the wine and liquor. OTHER than Jd :tsk:

fuck now we have to start all over.

I've been to mass, jesus after the weekend I just had at home I'm totally cleansed. Even my nana was getting annoyed at the amount of mass. and no flames or anything. so yeah, abrakebabra is fine :)

snowbunny00774 said:

truth. I'm game for some of that.

how many games is your cuz seeing in France? :jealous:

I might be going to a GAA supporters dinner in NY :cool:

:ohmy: that's cool!

I know he's going to at least see Ireland play. :)

Oh shit, I just looked at the schedule. my cousin and his fiance must be freaking. I bet she's wishing for a 3/4 finish (the 19th) cos if they make the final it's the day of the wedding. bad planning or what. all speculation of course but assuming things go well :pray:

prob Vs argentina then. any of those games would rock.

Back
Top Bottom