The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
night.

pfan, you're up next.

I'm not even gonna pretend to know what this means, but I'll think it's a compliment for now.

Thanks! :hi5:

phillyfan26 said:
Lemon bars?

FUCK.

I just got to reading about Blackwater. Doesn't the name alone sound fucking evil? They're like mercenaries, the gov pays them to fight a war. What's the point of the army? This is madness. And they are called Blackwater - like a bad action movie. Didn't Segal take down Blackwater once? Ugh. / :rant:

Yeah, I can't train someone else to do those moves, sorry. It's him or nothing. Just one of those thing. I have his number though. I'll see if he can make it.

April - I probably would have been arrested, so it might be for the best there were no FUCKING LEMON BARS SHIT FUCK. GODDAMN IT.

K, for realz this time. night.

ETA - They fucking build AIRSHIPS?

http://www.blackwaterusa.com/airship/

Holy shit.

Last edited:
Surreal evening, well sort of - heard Journey on my way to class, then the movie we watched tonight had none other than Anthony Soprano himself in it. I think next semester I'll ask if we can watch entire seasons of the Sopranos to study organized crime. :hmm:

And I'm listening to Journey - again. Wtf.

I think it's time for sleep.

It was alright. Lackluster for a season opener. Poor execution with Jim-Pam relationship.

Bed.

Pfan, your brief stint at up was good :up:

what's blackwater? do I need to be clicking on links and shit? if it's news I know nothing going on in the world. I assume wars and stuff and some fucking moron kid who set himself on fire <---this I just heard on the ontario news.

No, you'd know it if I dismissed you. :)

Things are good, thanks. Starting to leave work at a more normal hour, which is a positive development. Still doing 6-day weeks and all, but that'll be a constant until football and then basketball seasons end. Not much else besides that. Looking forward to my photography class next month.

How's by you?

My adoration doesn't make sense to you? :( :sigh:

not a lot nsw. work work and more work. fucking clowns. it's hard not to slap people sometimes. 6 day weeks here for the next while also. glad things are stabilizing for you. is it everything it should be at this point?

Honestly, it is. I love it there, on many levels. I have so much ownership, more than I've ever enjoyed. I've had some modicum of autonomy the past few years, but this is unprecedented. Some people love us, a lot more hate us at this point, but it really is amazing there and most of us know it.

Why 6 days a week for you for a while???

Actually, she is taking it now...we were gonna take it together, but, there's no way I can make a 7:00pm class right now...but, next month, I am pretty sure I can.

Ha, well, we can't exactly say "fuck em" to people we want to see the network. There are not critics that hate us, these are people that are used to seeing these games in one place,and now cannot see it on our network cos theur cable company has not reached a deal with us. But, in time, it'll pass and everyone will forget this.

Modicum is a cool word.

I miss my best friend and I working together, giving each other a word each time we had a meeting together....a word we had to work into the meeting. Or for a conference call. :)

Back
Top Bottom