The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

are there other spots you can look at? if these people are this incompetent and disorganized early on, it could mean that there might be problems working with them later on down the road. bad management is a bad idea.

Atleast 5 places have my resume, but it depends when they hire.
Most places will be recruiting for xmas.

I'd prolly end up get a place at Toys R Us :cute:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

OK, I'll tone it down, especially after you posted those pics of your huge guns you've been working out...:yikes:

And when I say tone it down, I mean once babydoll leaves this thread I won't flirt with her anymore.

:lol:

:hi5:

waynetravis said:
I'd prolly end up get a place at Toys R Us :cute:

A friend of mine worked there for a year. The holiday season was maddening. But she said she worked with some very nice people and she and her family are into video gaming, so she definitely took advantage of the discounts!

unico said:

A friend of mine worked there for a year. The holiday season was maddening. But she said she worked with some very nice people and she and her family are into video gaming, so she definitely took advantage of the discounts!

Interesting :hmm:

unico said:

:lol: your avatars always crack me up!!!

I have the puppy picture in my treatment room, everybody loves him, I gave four away already.

Babydoll....Today Manolos......Tomorrow Louboutins!!

lynnok said:

I have the puppy picture in my treatment room, everybody loves him, I gave four away already.

Babydoll....Today Manolos......Tomorrow Louboutins!!

Manolos... :drool: I've had a pretty shitty week, and thought I'd treat myself. Aren't they gorgeous? Can't wait to buy Louboutins next!! The sexy red soles... :drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Colleen!!!! :hug:

Been to any baseball games lately...:scratch:

I'm never around when you are anymore...:sigh:

Hi Reg!!! :hug:

Went to Cleveland, had to see CC Sabathia.

I'm not around alot, I am seeing actual people three days a week now

Babydoll said:

Manolos... :drool: I've had a pretty shitty week, and thought I'd treat myself. Aren't they gorgeous? Can't wait to buy Louboutins next!! The sexy red soles... :drool:

*whispers* I have three pairs.....your feet will be spoiled forever, nothing like a 4.5 inch heel

lynnok said:

*whispers* I have three pairs.....your feet will be spoiled forever, nothing like a 4.5 inch heel

Christian Louboutin himself says, "The sexy red soles convey one message: Follow me home, boy".

Now if that isn't sexy, what is? :combust:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I ddi...er..uh...I mean I idd...uh, wait...I did...:scratch:

HOT!!!!! :combust:

OK, so do you have a pic with you in them...:shifty:

Not for my collage of Interference Women or anything like that...:no:

:angel:

I don't have a pic with me in them YET.... haven't recieved them yet... when I do, would you want a pic? :angel:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

CC's from down the road where I'm at (and when I say down the road, I mean like 50 miles down the road....)

So you're practicing now...:hmm:....:up:

CC is darned good.

Final year students see patients in clinic three days a week. Free clinic, medicaid, SS, this week is rehab week.

165, Bar.

I see that there are still no screenshots. I may make it out of this with no one seeing me. That is truly sweet victory.

Back
Top Bottom