The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

more power to you, I shouldn't talk though, being a man, I have and will continue to spend more than $620 on electronic devices that I don't necessarily need (next up: PS3 :drool: )

hey hey, now we're talking :hyper: :nerd: :drool:

elevated_u2_fan said:

more power to you, I shouldn't talk though, being a man, I have and will continue to spend more than $620 on electronic devices that I don't necessarily need (next up: PS3 :drool: )

Well there you go, you know how it is :p

But for us, a great pair of boots is an empowerment in itself! :drool: Esp Manolos..... :drool: :drool:

It is really annoying.
I called one of the places before I went away to ask when the interview process begins, all I got was that the manager has yet to decide a date :angry:

waynetravis said:
It is really annoying.
I called one of the places before I went away to ask when the interview process begins, all I got was that the manager has yet to decide a date :angry:

are there other spots you can look at? if these people are this incompetent and disorganized early on, it could mean that there might be problems working with them later on down the road. bad management is a bad idea.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

At the Temple Bar with Wayne getting a lap dance...however if you were there it'd been way more than $5...:yes:

Er, Wayne...friend...:angel:

If it was me, it'd be way more than even $500.... with my new boots, it'd be $1000. :yes:

I take it you saw the new boots I just bought? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom