The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
What is this cage, and why are we pacing it?

A cage dancer needs a cage, correct? Perhaps this is the Douche Monkey cage dancer's cage :wink:

*grabs a drink from the bar and goes to sit in the corner with the good view*

Finally leaving work :crack:

:drunk: here I come :)

Disclaimer:
I'm excusing myself in advance for any drunk posting that may occur later.

snowbunny00774 said:
Finally leaving work :crack:

:drunk: here I come :)

Disclaimer:
I'm excusing myself in advance for any drunk posting that may occur later.

:lol:

I bought a bottle of Malibu tonight with the specific intent of having a couple drinks... and haven't cracked it open yet *snerk*

mfucker - remember my wallet was stolen a couple of weeks ago? I called to cancel all my cards, and for each one I asked about new charges - one store told me there were none and I've just opened my mail and a bill from that same store for $1043. Clothes, shoes, microwaves - bastards where is killintheface? :mad:

See, this is what happens, I have this problem some calll A.D.D. It makes me post here, go somewhere else, forget I posted here and then walk away from the computer alltogether...But I have to reply to the post from earlier tonight!

Hells yes I have what it takes to be a Douche Monkey!!! And yes, you can call me Philbert!

I'll have one of my 4th graders teach me how to ROCK!!! on the recorder when they return from spring break. First song I'll learn, In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. toot toot tootoot toot toot TOOT TOOT TOOOT TOOT

:rockon:

Fucking Douche Monkey has 4 members already. I'm 100% sure that this band cannot be stopped. I don't even think it can be slowed down, to be honest.

We're going to be like a rock n roll kick to the spine.

Virgin ears? Is this the Temple Bar that I know and love? Virgin & Temple Bar should never be uttered in the same fucking sentence!

Douche Monkey - I think it's time for Sexicon :rockon:

:groupie:

Oh and Beav - all it takes is a little Google :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom