The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that the word stats is a palindrome, and, I took prob/stat in HS and in college. But, I refuse to be used, and so my knowledge of said subject is of no value to you whatsoever. Hello anyway.

I am derailing threads, e-mails, texts and phone calls. I've been ignored every way possible today. But, I just spent a few hours outside, looking at the ocean and reading/listening to my Ipod, and so, I'm pretty happy right now. Good way to spend an afternoon. :)

No spoken words said:
I know that the word stats is a palindrome, and, I took prob/stat in HS and in college. But, I refuse to be used, and so my knowledge of said subject is of no value to you whatsoever. Hello anyway.

Ouch. :(

How was your weekend?

No spoken words said:
Actually, VP, it was very good. Had a great day yesterday and a really nice afternoon. Thanks for asking. You?

Mostly just work, errands, housework, dvds. It's been coolish and gray here, so not much to do outside, anyway.

Hey Jules. :wave:

I'm in a fiery passionate U2 mood right now :drool: hence the sig :wink: and I would pick Red Rocks over Popmart.. for now.

Zoot, I've not listened to U2 in a while now. Soon, that will change, and there will be an explosion of U2 on my Ipod. Been in REM mode this past week.

VP, at least you were productive. And Dvds, that sounds good, always.

Snow, hello.

Plus I already have Popmart (even though it's pirated). Red Rocks, I haven't even seen, let alone own.

Zoot, U2 is, was, and always be my favorite. But, you could do a lot worse than to have REM be your 2nd favorite band of all time. I was lucky enough to be a music lover when they started to make a name for themselves, and they were "alternative" when that genre really meant something. I've never heard a band that can have the same song make me sad and happy at the same time like their songs can....the lyrics can be heavy sometimes, but the music itself always sounds so hopeful to me. Shutting up now, sorry.

No spoken words said:
Zoot, U2 is, was, and always be my favorite. But, you could do a lot worse than to have REM be your 2nd favorite band of all time. I was lucky enough to be a music lover when they started to make a name for themselves, and they were "alternative" when that genre really meant something. I've never heard a band that can have the same song make me sad and happy at the same time like their songs can....the lyrics can be heavy sometimes, but the music itself always sounds so hopeful to me. Shutting up now, sorry.

Don't be sorry! I loved how you described their music! :drool: :love:

Zootlesque said:

Sounds like the cat is doing to you what you should be doing to him/her.

She's trying to get into my clothes closet and she's not allowed in there. So I tried blocking it but she is so damn persistent in going in there.

I just broke the fucking AC. :banghead:

I have too much stuff to move at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom