The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP - or whoever you are - I'll bring some B&J chunk when I'm in your neck of the woods.

Some days = vanilla

Other days = chocolate

Today = other day

~BrightestStar~ said:
ok, what the hell.....

My internet is acting fucked, and there is no classier way to say it.

That last post was me. :huh:

So why the hell does it say Stars??

:huh: :huh:

I thought it was kind of odd that she'd just show up out of nowhere and suddenly opine regarding ice cream. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
ok, what the hell.....

My internet is acting fucked, and there is no classier way to say it.

That last post was me. :huh:

So why the hell does it say Stars??

Huh? You posted the comment but it says it was starsgoblue? Do you guys share a computer or something? Go to the same school? Are you a 1337 haxorz that cracked her account?

snowbunny00774 said:
VP - or whoever you are -

How do I know this is really snowbunny? Truth is, I don't know. I can't know. All this crazy talk about Chocolate > Vanilla has gotten us all on edge. THEY have us mistrusting each other. Mulder was right - TRUST NO ONE. :( Bri - lock your doors, THEY might return, and this time THEY might look like Zoots or Regg or RavenBlue.

VintagePunk said:

:huh: :huh:

I thought it was kind of odd that she'd just show up out of nowhere and suddenly opine regarding ice cream. :lmao:

You think you were confused!
I think I'm having an identity crisis.

Ok, so I've changed to a different browser because the other one is clearly on crack.

And methinks I'll run a virus scan. :crazy:

Stars and I live nowhere near eachother, don't use the same computer or anything.
weird

I signed in as myslef, came here, hit reply, and when it posted it said I was stars. So i go to the user CP and suddenly it's Star's...and then suddenly I was logged out.

Somebody hold me, I'm scared :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You think you were confused!
I think I'm having an identity crisis.

Ok, so I've changed to a different browser because the other one is clearly on crack.

And methinks I'll run a virus scan. :crazy:

Stars and I live nowhere near eachother, don't use the same computer or anything.
weird

I signed in as myslef, came here, hit reply, and when it posted it said I was stars. So i go to the user CP and suddenly it's Star's...and then suddenly I was logged out.

Somebody hold me, I'm scared :sad:

Did she have any good PMs saved? :shifty: :shh:

Craziness. :crack:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

I wouldn't know, I was logged off to quickly.

I mean, I would never invade someone's privacy in such a way and discover such juicy secrets about...

err...I mean

:shifty:

I'm pretty sure no one on here has any juicy secrets.

:shifty:

UberBeaver said:

I don't. I = Boring. :sigh:

Don't be ridiculous, you were one of the highlights of NYC for me and P :yes:

That being said - so was the Legion in Pearl River so I'm not sure how comforting that actually is :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

Don't be ridiculous, you were one of the highlights of NYC for me and P :yes:

That being said - so was the Legion in Pearl River so I'm not sure how comforting that actually is :wink:

You probably didn't bring him ice cream, either. :shifty:

Just sayin'. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom