The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
21725-1.jpg

the rockin edge said:
stop fucking swearing! :angry: what the fuck do i have to do to stop you damn people from swearing???

fucking asshole....:mad:

:wink:

was the wink really necessary you ask? Well, I've been getting in trouble with my sarcasm as of late around here so I wanted to make sure people understand that to me, taht :wink: stands for...i'm kidding ole chap. I would never hate on you like that. Understand? damn...

Got Philk? said:

fucking asshole....:mad:

:wink:

was the wink really necessary you ask? Well, I've been getting in trouble with my sarcasm as of late around here so I wanted to make sure people understand that to me, taht :wink: stands for...i'm kidding ole chap. I would never hate on you like that. Understand? damn...

phil, phil....no wink needed in here - every now and then I throw one out there because the rest of this place has conditioned me to do it, but it's really not needed. You just saw how Tre and NSW disrespected me but luckily I can take it.

:sad:

No spoken words said:
Philbert's a different man with the house all to himself.

ETA - Snow, would I ever disrespect you??? Perish the thought.

I've already persished a little inside :(

yeah _ i noticed that about Phil too - luckily I'm cutting and pasting all the posts into a PM to Lies.

No spoken words said:
I was thinking the same thing, Reg. This thread should have had Douche Monkey in the title.

Yeah, but since RB created it, and she didn't know, I'll give her a break....BUT NEXT TIME!!!! :mad:

Hey, I went back and noticed you wanted to be the drummer...since I've been drumming for the past 14 years I figured I'd do it...I can spin the sticks and do all those drummer tricks the drummer in Slaughter used to do...so.....:shrug:

However....since it is you, well I could always pick up the bass and sing...it's really up to you, because you're my friend...:yes:

ROCK ON!!! :rockon:

Reg, I don't even play an instrument, and so, let's have you on drums, and I'll do like Adam Clayton and learn the bass as we go. Douche Monkey is not about musicianship. Douche Monkey is about the power of Rock and the attitude of the 4 members.....4 people united in a common cause.....and that cause is, of course, to make the world safe to rock. I pity the fools that get in our path.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:macdevil:

Yeah, baby...come here let me sign your boo....:shifty:

Your book of Douche Monkey lyrics...I wrote some of those you know...:yes:

Good thing I had those lyrics tattooed on my bre....:shifty:

Break from work, onto my arm...rock God :drool:

Last edited:
I thought he handled the demotion alright. I mean, he joked about it saying "My goal is to make the AAA all star game and be the game mvp." or something to that extent. I mean, of course he's not happy, but he's got a little work to do. Wade Miller will move aside if Prior can get his ERA under 5.00. ;)

Back
Top Bottom