The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Can you go back to bed?

I think the key to getting the baby to sleep is thus: I had my wife sleep in the guestroom, away from the baby. I stayed in our room with her. I sleep through pretty much anything, so all the little doots and beeps she makes don't wake me, whereas my wife jumps up, grabs the baby and starts to call 9-1-1 everytime the baby moves. ANyhow, since it was just me, and I let the kid sleep, I think she just sorta slept. She got up @ 1 (and went right back to sleep after eating :D ) and 4 (I gave her to the wife at this point). That was it. I. Win. BAM.

Way to go Beav :hi5:

ok opinion needed...

old vs. new

old
ufbbad.gif

new
uf2comad.gif

it goes on the front page to the right of the dates on uf2.com

Deadwood's a great show, so sad it's done. I think there will be a final, 2 hour movie, and that will be that. Gotta give it to HBO...between the Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, 6 Feet Under, they've cranked out some really great shows over the past years.

Yup.

I just finished season 2 of the wire and watched the first episode of Season 3. So good.

I also just finished season 1 of 6ft under. ANd last night I watched the first episode of Twin Peaks. I'm catching up on all I missed. Watching TV is one of the few possible things to do while holding a baby.

The 2 hour pilot of Twin Peaks? I ask because for many years, and this still is possibly going on, you could not get the 2 hour pilot domestically...you'd get a VHS or DVD set that did not include it.

Congrats on solving the baby puzzle Beav :up:

wtf is wrong with people and dress code?
How hard is :
this is what you can wear
this is what you can't wear

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom