The Temple Bar : Pacing The Cage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tons and tons of baseball on right now. Good stuff.

Not as good as a Douche Monkey show, but still. I cannot wait to play a bass solo. I want to be known as the "lead bass" player instead of just the "bass player". I like the sounds of that.

No spoken words said:
Tons and tons of baseball on right now. Good stuff.

Not as good as a Douche Monkey show, but still. I cannot wait to play a bass solo. I want to be known as the "lead bass" player instead of just the "bass player". I like the sounds of that.

You should be Lead Douche.

Want to hear the definition of a good day? You leave home pretty much on time. YOu haven't eaten, and so plan to pick up a bagel on your journey, cause you've included time for that. Then, en route, you come across a detour. From the beginning of the construction zone that's closed to the end of it takes approx. 90 seconds to drive through. The detour however, takes 20 minutes. Shit, that makes you quite late, and eating's pretty much out of the picture for now. "No problem," you think, optimistically, "I'll pick up something after my meeting." You get to your meeting, explain the reason for your tardiness. It turns out the person you're meeting with hasn't bothered to inform himself about what should be the reason for your meeting. At the conclusion of said meeting, he invents reasons that cause you to have to stay and work for another two hours. You skip out a few minutes early, because you have somewhere to be. On the way home, taking the detour into account, you're barely going to make it, but you decide you HAVE to grab a couple of timbits, because you're ready to gnaw your own arm off due to the fact that circumstances have prevented you from eating all day. You finally get in, and then you get another call telling you that you have to go out again.

:mad: :killintheface:

VintagePunk said:
Want to hear the definition of a good day? You leave home pretty much on time. YOu haven't eaten, and so plan to pick up a bagel on your journey, cause you've included time for that. Then, en route, you come across a detour. From the beginning of the construction zone that's closed to the end of it takes approx. 90 seconds to drive through. The detour however, takes 20 minutes. Shit, that makes you quite late, and eating's pretty much out of the picture for now. "No problem," you think, optimistically, "I'll pick up something after my meeting." You get to your meeting, explain the reason for your tardiness. It turns out the person you're meeting with hasn't bothered to inform himself about what should be the reason for your meeting. At the conclusion of said meeting, he invents reasons that cause you to have to stay and work for another two hours. You skip out a few minutes early, because you have somewhere to be. On the way home, taking the detour into account, you're barely going to make it, but you decide you HAVE to grab a couple of timbits, because you're ready to gnaw your own arm off due to the fact that circumstances have prevented you from eating all day. You finally get in, and then you get another call telling you that you have to go out again.

Well, that sucks. That doesn't sound like a good day at all.

RavenBlue said:
Thora, you just got your passport right? Was there much of a delay getting it what with the sudden influx of passport applications lately?

Yeah, I just got it a little while ago. I think it took 2-3 weeks before I got it. It was surprisingly fast. Since I didn't have a set travel time, on the application I just checked unknown. I even got mine before my friend who went with me. Her trip is at the end of the month, and her passport was supposedly put on a rush. However, she didn't get hers for another week after me. Weird.

Either way, I think it shouldn't take too long. A month at the most, maybe.

VintagePunk said:

You should have called me - I would totally have gotten that guy sorted for you with the mood I was in.

Hope things are better :up:

RavenBlue said:
Thanks :) I still have a bit to do before I go up to the office. Should be fun doing the pictures... not being able to smile or anything.

I look like a serial killer in my picture. It's one of the worst photos ever of me. :huh: Oh well.

Reg :hug: How are you doing?

I think everyone looks mean in their pictures, because that's how they ask you to do them. I guess if you smile it distorts your features, and makes you look normal and they don't want that :giggle:

RavenBlue said:
Reg :hug: How are you doing?

I think everyone looks mean in their pictures, because that's how they ask you to do them. I guess if you smile it distorts your features, and makes you look normal and they don't want that :giggle:

I look quite handsome in my passport pic...if I do say so myself...:whistle:

I wanna see Thora's 'serial killer face'...:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom