The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

~ Photoshop by Sicy

templebar-2.jpg

It all started with the UYMFA gang. They were one big happy family.

uymfagang.jpg

But then a couple of them disappeared .... and it was rumored that they went on a cruise, parades and various rendezvous...

nswubergaycollage.jpg

But now they're back

I think we have POWERJUICE to thank for that!
nswuberzootspowerjuice.jpg

Last unicorn's post in reply (like the fifth one or so) was better than anything I could have expected from that thread.

:lmao:....that was funny!!!

Oh...you're serious. Have you read some of the threads on this site...:eyebrow:

what I'm trying to say is depending on the amount of time people spend on this site the level of cynicism/sarcasm seems to grow...

I would not be surprised after a couple of more years someone like Rob33 will be just as jaded. In his case, I would also not be surprised if he wasn’t though :wink:

what I'm trying to say is depending on the amount of time people spend on this site the level of cynicism/sarcasm seems to grow...

I would not be surprised after a couple of more years someone like Rob33 will be just as jaded. In his case, I would also not be surprised if he wasn’t though :wink:

Poor Rob...got duped by the "Save The Whalers" fake concert...:tsk:

He's a true fan...:yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom