The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My haircut sux....:sigh:

Random post...just thought I'd share with y'all...:shrug:

:hmm:

dumb-dumber-dvd-t.jpg
???

PICS!

According to that article, Daniel Lanois will be in Montreal for 4 shows next week. Maybe I'll go check it out and see if I can meet him and ask if Cedars of Lebanon is a politically insightful look at the inner workings of Battlestar Galactica.

I would pay a *lot* of money to be there to see this happen. :drool:

OK folks. I'm going to need all y'all's help/input.

MSNBC and Myspace have created a contest that is perfect for me-A chance to be a "citizen journalist" at one of the conventions (hopefully for me the Democratic Convention).

I have to submit a video 1-2 minutes, and here's some of the criteria:
MySpace IMPACT, msnbc.com, and NBC News are choosing two citizen journalists to attend the Democratic and Republican conventions. Create a two minute video demonstrating why you are the right person for the gig: Why will you get the scoop no one else can? How are you going to stand out in the crowd?

A panel of VIP judges including the team from "Morning Joe" on MSNBC will select five finalists later this summer and the winners will be selected by the MySpace community. One winner will attend the Democratic National Convention in Denver, CO August 25-28, 2008; one will attend the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, MN, September 1-4, 2008. Both will have the opportunity to post content on the Decision08 community and be featured on MSNBC.

Alright, I have zero technological skills when it comes to making videos, so it'll just be me, and I need to be entertaining, funny, but also smart in 1-2 minutes.

Any tips?

MSNBC and Myspace have created a contest that is perfect for me-A chance to be a "citizen journalist" at one of the conventions (hopefully for me the Democratic Convention).

Alright, I have zero technological skills when it comes to making videos, so it'll just be me, and I need to be entertaining, funny, but also smart in 1-2 minutes.

Any tips?

well firstly, don't listen to any of the men in here (especially reg) cuz u know what they are gonna say. :tsk:

do u have a digital camera (or have a friend who has one) that has a camcorder function on it (video)? If you have this then all u do is upload the video to your computer and send it to them. Or even someone with a camcorder. If you had a webcam that would work but u don't right?

Oh my digital camera does video and I know how to upload that...my asking for help is more on advice for the content of the video. I mean I could go on a laundry list of all the politicians I've met and mention that I anchored my elementary school's news program in 5th grade and was on my high school's newspaper senior year, but how should I go about that in a way that really grabs people and make them vote for me?

Any tips?

:hmm:....

Back
Top Bottom