The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what size cards did you get?

2gb are pretty cheap now and will hold alot of pics depending what megapixel you are using with your camera. The bigger the megapixel the less pics u can hold on a card. Pretty much all digital cameras have the ability to adjust up or down how much megapixels u want to use. I have a 12mp Canon point and shoot but I adjust down to 8mp to get the most out of the card.

Right now the cards I have are stupidly small. Not totally sure on the size.

I will be getting the 2GB card. :yes: My camera is as old as the hills, and is a 3.2 megapixel, so it will hold lots of photos on the 2 gig card. I was hoping to buy a better camera before my trip, but I can't justify spending any extra money right now.

Right now the cards I have are stupidly small. Not totally sure on the size.

I will be getting the 2GB card. :yes: My camera is as old as the hills, and is a 3.2 megapixel, so it will hold lots of photos on the 2 gig card. I was hoping to buy a better camera before my trip, but I can't justify spending any extra money right now.

I totally understand that situation. U will get a ton'o pics on a 2gb card for sure then! cool beanz...:D

Booked until 2010?? With what? :eyebrow: School? You can be a forum terrorist while still in school. :wink:

I'm booked up as a partner in crime... :shifty:

Ok, that's a lie. Sorry, Reg. :kiss:

Oh, speaking of school - got my grades in today, and I am officially a little bit more than halfway towards my degree. :hyper:

After my fall semester, I'll only have seven more classes to go. :D

But you have a hard time sleeping because you're not on to find out what people had for lunch and dinner, right? :sad:

:lol: I'll have to borrow Jim's iphone. :wink:

Ooh that means weekends would be a good time to be a forum terrorist! :mac::lol:

I knew I shouldnt have posted that. I wouldnt get too terrorist happy, as your terrorism will end with a nice fat BAN! :combust:

Back
Top Bottom