The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those were not easy. I had to borrow the smilie from Kafrun, then had to put all 4 smilies together as one file (hours of work :shifty: ) because of the new signature software :angry:

I went to Costco, and the memory card I want is $10 cheaper there than anywhere else. I didn't have time to stand in line and buy it now, but I'll go back after work and pick it up. :up:

Cheap memory cards :yippie: I just bought Maddy a new one. She can go thru those quickly. I was taking pics at her birthday party when it came up as 'memory full'. She still had the 600+ pics from DC on her camera, not to mention just regular pics, promotion pics, videos,...

Elfa - liking the new sig :giggle:

Can I crawl back into bed now? :yawn:

Lila,
do you have room on ur computer to upload those pics? If so you can put ur memory card in a reader and save them then you can delete them off the card.. and use it again.

Lila,
do you have room on ur computer to upload those pics? If so you can put ur memory card in a reader and save them then you can delete them off the card.. and use it again.

Yeah, I know that. And try telling Maddy to delete them, LOL. Don't want to use up my computer space for the pics. We used to take the memory card to the photo store, and he'd burn all the pics onto a CD, and print out what we wanted. Unfortunately, his store is the one I mentioned last week that just closed :( Yes, I know there are other stores, but....

Last edited:
Cheap memory cards :yippie: I just bought Maddy a new one. She can go thru those quickly. I was taking pics at her birthday party when it came up as 'memory full'. She still had the 600+ pics from DC on her camera, not to mention just regular pics, promotion pics, videos,...

The cards I have currently will only allow me to take up to about 160 pictures, which definitely won't be enough for my upcoming trip. It's doubtful that we'll have any kind of computer access while we're there, so I won't be able to download them and erase the card until I get back home. I definitely need a bigger sized one, so I'm glad Costco has them for cheap.

Yeah, I know that. And try telling Maddy to delete them, LOL. Don't want to use up my computer space for the pics. We used to take the memory card to the photo store, and he'd burn all the pics onto a CD, and print out what we wanted. Unfortunately, his store is the one I mentioned last week that just closed :( Yes, I know there are other stores, but....

LOL.. ok I get it.. sorry ur fav photo guy is gone.. maybe u'll find another one someday.:wink:

The cards I have currently will only allow me to take up to about 160 pictures, which definitely won't be enough for my upcoming trip. It's doubtful that we'll have any kind of computer access while we're there, so I won't be able to download them and erase the card until I get back home. I definitely need a bigger sized one, so I'm glad Costco has them for cheap.

what size cards did you get?

2gb are pretty cheap now and will hold alot of pics depending what megapixel you are using with your camera. The bigger the megapixel the less pics u can hold on a card. Pretty much all digital cameras have the ability to adjust up or down how much megapixels u want to use. I have a 12mp Canon point and shoot but I adjust down to 8mp to get the most out of the card.

Back
Top Bottom