The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Rodeo is pretty good, I can't seem to get into them except for a couple of songs but my sister and parents love them.

ACC is the Apple format... Do you have iTunes?

Ooh, I was just informed that I have a codec installed that should let me play that format, so, yes please.

I love most of Blue Rodeo's catalogue, but what little I've heard of their past few albums has sounded pretty bland, unfortunately.

I just saw a flea. :scream: I thought they were all supposed to be dead, now. :sad:

I'z bored too. Got an hour and a half to kill before my next client :grumpy:

What manner of trouble can we get into? :hmm:

Rrrrrufff, rrrrruuuffff...is that the way you like it...:flirt:

puppylove.gif
:wink:

Last time we resurrected that thread, within a few days of that, I heard this song on the radio from back then, and I was all "OMG, I used to love that song!" But I couldn't remember what or who it was. Looked it up, and it turns out it was Love Song by Tesla. Then I watched the video 87 times on youtube.

Love will find a way....back to you...:sexywink:

I was 'almost' at the concert where they filmed the video...I was at the show where they filmed the video for "The Way It Is"...:up:

Love will find a way....back to you...:sexywink:

I was 'almost' at the concert where they filmed the video...I was at the show where they filmed the video for "The Way It Is"...:up:

I think I had that on cassette. My ex ended up with all the cassettes, which was a small price to pay to get to keep all my cds and vinyl. :drool: I hate cassettes with a passion, anyway. Worst format ever.

Oh man.... maybe I do vaguely remember it. I'll have to read it again. I do remember NSW making fun of that poster here. :lol: I've favorited it too... gonna go home and read it. :wave:

Some of my subscriptions disappeared since last nights 'Twilight Zone' - :grumpy:
Re-subscribing is a pain in the ass, especially since I can't remember everything I was subscribed to.

Atlanta, Germany FTW :up:

There were two threads if I recall correctly. No bookmarks here for those.

elfa :giggle: :shifty:

Last edited:
Oh, I imagine there's always trouble to be gotten into! :D Speaking of trouble, are you still planning on coming out this way this weekend?
Noes :( No fundage for a trip out west, but I WILL make it out there this summer - mark my words!

Back
Top Bottom