The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:D

i see... I am seriously lacking in my knowledge of Canadian/American history...:reject:

No offense, but I don't think you're alone in that. I dated an American, and she knew next to nothing about Canada, which is all well and good. Quick, who did the U.S. fight against in the War of 1812?

Compared to American history, ours is not as exciting... You guys are always going to war with somebody, we tend to stay home...

Perhaps to some extent that's true. However, do not forget the impact that Canadians had in World War II and subsequent conflicts. Canadians were instrumental in helping defeat Germany in some important battles, specifically in France.

:nerd:

No offense, but I don't think you're alone in that. I dated an American, and she knew next to nothing about Canada, which is all well and good. Quick, who did the U.S. fight against in the War of 1812?

Oooh, ooh I know! :wink:

Perhaps to some extent that's true. However, do not forget the impact that Canadians had in World War II and subsequent conflicts. Canadians were instrumental in helping defeat Germany in some important battles, specifically in France.

:nerd:

I certainly don't disrespect our history but we have never had the kind of turmoil that the states have had - or the collective ego to immortalize it quite the way they do :wink:

Oooh, ooh I know! :wink:

Now, now Elfa. I know you know the answer, but please give the rest of the class an opportunity to answer. Thank you, young man.

I certainly don't disrespect our history but we have never had the kind of turmoil that the states have had - or the collective ego to immortalize it quite the way they do :wink:

This is true, on both counts! :hi5:

yes, there is occasionally something good in PLEBA:

bonoLOL-1.jpg

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom