The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chloe's got me so confused. I know she hasn't been feeling well and she's constantly wanting to be loved and rubbed, but as soon as I pick her up she hisses. I wonder if her tummy is upset after having so much diarrhea.

Chloe's got me so confused. I know she hasn't been feeling well and she's constantly wanting to be loved and rubbed, but as soon as I pick her up she hisses. I wonder if her tummy is upset after having so much diarrhea.

awwwwwwww poor thing.. yeah it sounds to me like her tummy isn't right..

is she ok when you pet her?

She's fine when I pet her. She loves it.

Hopefully she'll start getting better in the next couple of days.

I however was just face to face with our "pet" raccoon. For the last 6 months or so we have had a little raccoon (I named her Molly Ringtail) come to our house literally every single night. It's gotten to the point where I call her name and she responds, and when we're out of town our neighbor who takes care of Chloe also puts out food and water for Molly :giggle:

I was just out on the deck puting water in her dish as well as banana, when I looked out in the yard and saw her face peering at me from the bushes (our back yard is mostly wooded). I called her and she cautiously crossed the yard keeping an eye on me the entire time, climbed up to the deck and poked her head at me through the slats in the railing. She then climbed to the top of the railing that I was leaning on and we just kind of looked at each other. I slowly moved my hand and she got a little scared and climbed back down, poking her head back out from between the slats to watch me. I slowly walked back inside and she got up on the table and ate :lol:

She's a skinny raccoon despite our feeding her every night. I'm pretty sure Chloe is bigger than she is. Chloe's also very jealous that we give another creature our attention, and the entire time Molly and I were on the deck Chloe was in the window watching. I can only imagine what she must have been thinking...:uhoh:

Not only does she come every night...but she comes multiple times.

Sometimes she'll come as early as 4, and if we don't have anything out yet she'll get on her hind legs and look in the windows like "Well? Where's my food?" :giggle:

Alrighty, I'm going to turn in early tonight. My eyes have been heavy for 2 hours now.

Kitties in the morning :giggle: Mine just reaches up over the side of the bed.. I open my eyes and see this tentative paw feeling around, saying 'helloo? ma? you up??'

^ :giggle:

*wonders how Thora feels this morning :wink:*

:lol: Not too bad, actually. Bit of a headache, but nothing as bad as I was expecting, given how much I drank.

I don't want to be up at this hour, but I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep because my bedroom faces the sun in the mornings, so it was hot and stuffy in there. It's almost 9am and already 22 degrees outside. :drool: I have a BBQ lunch that I'm going to, so I guess I have to get ready for that eventually, but a little more sleep would have been nice.

The weather here is being really strange today - started out overcast and gloomy, was pouring half an hour ago, and now it's bright, sunny and hot :lol:

Back
Top Bottom