The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK so ever since I turned out the light the wheels have been turning in my head, and I came up with a new idea for the contest, this one may actually work.

*Pours cup of coffee, turns toward camera surprised*
Oh hi! I’ve always found a cup of Morning Joe the best way to start the day.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Laura Harrison. The other day I started thinking, you know, MSNBC could really use someone who’s young, enthusiastic, passionate, yet also experienced in the world of journalism who can connect with politicians on a personal level at the convention. *Thinks, but points to self*

You know, when I was a high school senior I wrote for my school’s newspaper, mostly political columns. Hmm…who could best serve MSNBC. *Thinks, points to self*

Oh, when I was 5 I met Al Gore, and since then I’ve met both Clintons, John Kerry, Barack Obama, and many more. I’m very comfortable around politicians. Hmm…MSNBC needs someone who can connect with the human side of politicians…but who has the experience to do that? *Thinks, points to self*

Gee this is hard, finding someone who understands both the media and political sides of the equation, someone who’s got the youth, passion, and experience to provide a unique perspective for viewers. *Thinks, points to self*

Well I wish you luck in selecting someone most fit for this contest, I hope I’ve been of some help. *takes a sip of coffee, while pointing to self*

Or maybe have someone off camera holding an arrow, and whenever you were gonna point to yourself, the arrow would point to you instead, from one side, then the other side, then maybe from above, while your making a :hmm: kinda face.

If you could keep from laughing :lol:

Just another angle :) Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom