The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe introduce yourself, qualities, and a faux interview, like with Chole wearing something American, like a hat or flag :giggle: I'm grasping at straws, on the way out the door. Cute first attempt Laura.

Reggie :lmao: :up:
Yo Mama!!!

lol, we're not lame, we earned our lazy time off :hi5: What's your plans for the night?

Thanks, Amy :kiss: Fur kids are good(kitty at least for now), demanding of attention as always :tsk:

Hey kaf :wave:

Good to see there's other people around having a lame friday night like me :D

well my lame friday consisted with the friggin cable, internet and phone being out for over 3 hrs tonite.. Lightning or whatever must of knocked it out.. Comcast took their time fixing it..LOL I was seriously jonezing for the net..:sad:

I think my boss expects me to be knocking on doors for the campaign tomorrow morning, but I stayed up practically all night last night concerned about my kitty (who I took to the vet today and I think is doing better) and it's supposed to be really hot tomorrow, I don't handle heat well...especially with a car that has no A/C.

Thankfully my boss and other supervisors have already been dumping praise on me for how hard I work so I think I've earned a saturday off.

Laura - Hope kitty feels better soon :hug: and :kitty:hug:s

Amy - Suckage :| Technology is a bitch sometimes, innit?

Sharon - sweeeeet :wink:

Thanks for the :hug:s :cute:.

Kaf, you're funny and creative. You got any tips to grab people's attention in a simple, legitimate, decent way in a 2 minute video in a contest held by NBC and Myspace that could get me to the Democratic Convention?

Thanks for the :hug:s :cute:.

Kaf, you're funny and creative. You got any tips to grab people's attention in a simple, legitimate, decent way in a 2 minute video in a contest held by NBC and Myspace that could get me to the Democratic Convention?
:hmm: Boobs :yes:

Ok ok, maybe that won't fly.. :uhoh: I'd have to think on that one. Good question! Hmmmm..

That's why I bitchslap it back :mad: I kick and I curse and occasionally contemplate throwing the computer out the window.. it doesn't seem to make a difference though :scratch:

well technology sure has us by the 'balls' cuz we kinda need it even when it acts like a bitch..haha

throwing, slamming into the wall, and out the window.. the list goes on and on..:huh:

Back
Top Bottom