The Temple Bar...Over/Underthinking UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Cinderella? My hair metal was restricted to Def leppard, Bon Jovi and small doses of Poison, Crue etc. :shifty::wink:

Dude, don't make me bump the "Hair Metal" thread again...:shame:

Cinderella are the 'most' underratted of the 'Hair Bands'...they were bluesy and wrote really good songs. Oh, sure Tom Keifer sounds like he's singing while gargling glass, but the tunes Dude! The tunes...killer!

Do you need some samples...:hmm:

Last edited:
Dude, don't make me bump the "Hair Metal" thread again...:shame:
[/SIZE]

Last time we resurrected that thread, within a few days of that, I heard this song on the radio from back then, and I was all "OMG, I used to love that song!" But I couldn't remember what or who it was. Looked it up, and it turns out it was Love Song by Tesla. Then I watched the video 87 times on youtube.

Btw, did I see someone say they had Ryan Adams links....? :shifty:

I'm trying to get BoMac up to speed for when he sees him with Oasis so I sent him Love Is Hell, Cold Roses, Easy Tiger and Gold.

They're in ACC format, I can send them to you if you want.

Is that some sort of lossless format? If so, I don't have anything to play them on, but thanks anyway.

The little I've heard of him I really like, and wanted to get into some more.

I'm a little ashamed to admit that until a month or so ago, I'd never heard anything by Wilco. They were one of those bands I'd heard so much about, but never heard. I love them, now. :drool:

I saw your post yesterday asking BoMac about country. Do you like Blue Rodeo at all? They're playing here in the next month with Matt Good, and I'm probably gonna go. I saw them a few years ago, too.

Back
Top Bottom