The Temple Bar...Open All Night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just finished classes...at five I'm supposed to go to some one campaign thing, then there's an all you can eat pancake dinner, for $1. Then I'm gonna do some sort of homework, but I don't think I have any so I'll probably go to bed early tonight, or I'll read for social studies, or watch law and order or something, but no I just sent my Netflix movies in so I won't be getting new ones til Wednesday :sad:

we used to have a pancake breakfast at camp on Friday (it was a week long dealie, and we went home on Saturday) the fun part was they flipped the pancakes and you ahd to catch them on plates.....ahhhh the good ole days :sigh:

I had such fun working there when I got old enough. Sadly, I had to get a real job, as camp didn't pay me enough to help much with the costs of university. :sigh: Those definitely were the good old days. My parents have run a camp since I was a little girl, and I go back every now and then to visit in the summers. :D

summer camp :love: here is mine

campfox.jpg

It does, doesn't it?

Oh wow - cabins on the beach?! :drool:

These are the buildings that some of the guests can stay in at my parent's camp. In the summer a lot of people stay in tents though. :)

photo-accommodations04.jpg

In the summer, this camp is for families, so I could technically always go back. I probably will go as a camper if I ever have a family of my own some day. The property is just so gorgeous, and it's a fabulous camp as well.

Back
Top Bottom