The Temple Bar...Open All Night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we won 31-17....that 17 makes me very suspicious by theway....we were killing them 31-3 at the end of the half, and then we didn't score again the rest of the game and the way I hear it there was a 14 point spread for the gamblers out there.....something screams FIX! at me

VintagePunk said:

I think i missed the initial post. :scream:

What do you want? I can be anything you want me to be. :sexywink:

The rest of you better be really drunk, so that I don't come back and read this tomorrow and be ashamed. :madwife:

Uh...it's only you at this point baby...:lol:

Naah, I don't think snow was able to squint hard enough to read my request...:no:

VP - I didn't bother...had some :corn: instead.

Thora..VP & I are waiting...start planning the visit!!

the wedding reception went on longer than I thopught...I ended up staying till 1.30ish...by then the BB party was winding down (although my friend called to say this cute guy I have been caught checking out was drinking a bottle a wine I had dropped off earlier..if I had gotten the msg sooner I might have been tempted to stop by and use that as an opener maybe). The next msg was me getting grief for not showing at the bar, but it close4d at 2, so there was no point. :yawn:

night Thora

what'd I miss reggie?:huh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh gawd, I could take that places that would banish me from this thread forever...so instead I'll wish a good night and a great Sunday!!

:kiss: and a :hug: Snow!!!!

You don't ever take it to banishment level with me. :sad: I'm truly hurt. :sniff:

:shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:drool:

:hmm :

:sexywink:

G'night VP...sweet dreams of me...and Snow and the three-way...

massage..:wink :

and Veep you're just a PM away...and there I can speak my mind without the threat of banishment...right :eyebrow:

Closed? I thought you never closed? :ohmy:

Yes, you can speak yours without the threat of banishment. I'm very openminded. :) But the deep, dark recesses of my mind? :yikes: :sexywink:

You're very lucky I'm not composing a lengthy PM right now. :lol: Tempted.... :D

Back
Top Bottom