The Temple Bar...Open All Night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whip.jpg

Zootlesque said:

Why did you edit the British spelling to the American one? :tongue:

Don't you like Metallica, Ozzy, Iron Maiden and stuff? judging by some of your past posts in B&C :shifty:

Actually... No. I really dislike Ozzy for some reason. And I think Metallica are arrogant a$$holes. I have a friend that used to work for Jason & toured with him on Ozzfest a couple of years ago. But he was cool from what I was told. As for Iron Maiden... I saw them back in the early 80s because I had a boyfriend who was a huge fan. And I saw them for free on their last tour. They put on a good show. Bruce fell off of some risers or something. I thought that was gonna be the end of the show :ohmy: He picked himself up & kept going, although the band did gather to check to see if he was ok. It was weird! I don't actually own anything by those 3 artists. But there is some metal I do like. And some offshoots as well. Ever heard of Lacuna Coil?

Lila64 said:
Actually... No. I really dislike Ozzy for some reason. And I think Metallica are arrogant a$$holes. I have a friend that used to work for Jason & toured with him on Ozzfest a couple of years ago. But he was cool from what I was told. As for Iron Maiden... I saw them back in the early 80s because I had a boyfriend who was a huge fan. And I saw them for free on their last tour. They put on a good show. Bruce fell off of some risers or something. I thought that was gonna be the end of the show :ohmy: He picked himself up & kept going, although the band did gather to check to see if he was ok. It was weird! I don't actually own anything by those 3 artists. But there is some metal I do like. And some offshoots as well. Ever heard of Lacuna Coil?

Wow. We're like the same person! :lol:

I too don't like Ozzy. Can't stand his voice! :no:

Jason Newstead was always my favorite member of Metallica and after he left and I had a listen to St. Anger, I just totally lost interest.

I used to listen to more Iron Maiden and then I grew up. :wink:

I've heard of the name, Lacuna Coil. But don't know any of their stuff. :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
How to revive a thread:

Free drinks! :happy:

:lmao:

And who the hell is gonna pay for those free drinks, missy? :eyebrow:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Look at that!?!?!?!

*grabs his wallet*

Err...me. Yes, I'm paying. :angel:

:madwife:!!!