The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' friends.

temple-bar-2.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
There goes sticking it to the man.

And I thought you were a rebel, what with all your non-conformist, non-traditional music. :sad:

:lol: My music is so mainstream it's sick. You guys have the wacko musical taste!! :giggle:

And :shh: I'm still posting in the other thread....:flirt:

redkat said:
you're getting good at this :love:

I learned from the best...Bri. Actually VP, snow and tre used to chew me out for not posting this correctly. Sadly I'm a robot when it comes to starting this thread.

Must post no longer in other thread...(in my best robot voice)

ouch

lots of finger injuries in the bar lately

we should start an accident countdown like you see in restaurants :hmm:

Those always make me wonder

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Have you ever heard of Sofia minis? It's wine in a four pack of cans. They're pink and come with straws. :cute:

The wine is pretty tasty, too.

Ugh. I have a meeting in an hour. :nervous:

I have seen lil pink cans but I think they were something else. They were so disgusting I threw them out and they didn't come with straws.

I'm going to bevmo this weekend to get a few gifts so Ill look for them

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I want boxed beer!! I'd slip into my kid's lunchbox and he'd be like "Dad, you gave me spoiled juice today!! I slept through class and pissed my pants!!!" And I'd be like "welcome to my world, son." :shifty:

:lmao:

big trouble for taking daddys juice boxes :shame:

redkat said:

OR

are we using sharp instruments while drinking?

:doesn'twanttobesacrificed:

I wasn't drinking. It was like 10:30. That's too early for me. I was trying to install some wiring, and, get this, I got everythening all set up, was good to go, (and did it all ddown one hand) and just when I went to cut the power, I realized teh wire I was going to use wasn't connected to the fuse box, hence, no good. All that work, and blood, for nothing. :pissed:

I'd suggest for the sacrifice, since snowbunnyy is out for a while, we can tell teh gods she's the sacrifice, cause they'll totally have forgotten about the whole event by the time she gets back. Right? Flawless plan. The gods will be appeased, and we all get to live. w00t!!

Back
Top Bottom