The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got tickets to see Blue October in Toronto in January. :hyper:

Despite my promise to myself not to purchase any more concert tickets for a while. :reject:

Ashley, I lost the file for Sam's town when my laptop died a few weeks back. :sad: Is there any way I could get it again?

VG, if you're really asking for a friend, you can mix anything with anything, really. Vodka and Crystal Light would probably be okay.

If you're really asking for yourself, I wouldn't, not with a driving test tomorrow.

VertigoGal said:
VP..I have many faults but lying isn't one of them...well actually that's possibly a lie but what I mean to say is I'm being honest (asking for a friend) :wink: :angel:

thanks for looking out for me though :hug:

:lol:

The thing is, I have a daughter around your age. I'm really not anal about (underage) drinking...if it were to be done, I'd rather it be done under safe circumstances. But she's a total non-drinker, very conservative! :lol: She spent her last birthday on a trip to Europe with her school, and the teachers that were with them were all chill. Took them to a tapas bar (sangria! she took a mouthfull to be polite!) and then later to a disco, that evening. She was of age in the country (Spain), and she still didn't drink. :tsk: :wink:

In any case, I hope you do well on your driving test tomorrow. :) I was just thinking that in that case, drinking the night before wouldn't be the greatest idea in the world. :lol:

The only problem is that when that commerical is on television, the Rocky Horror part is Tim Curry in the elevator rather than the time warp, and I think it's better that way...so the youtube version makes me sad

XD

:lol: that's funny VP. i don't really drink either, not because I'm that conservative or whatever (I probably would've in the Spain circumstance)...it's just not something I usually end up doing with friends. :shrug: haha

but yes definitely would not be a good idea before the test...

you sound like a cool mom :wink:

VertigoGal said:
:lol: that's funny VP. i don't really drink either, not because I'm that conservative or whatever (I probably would've in the Spain circumstance)...it's just not something I usually end up doing with friends. :shrug: haha

but yes definitely would not be a good idea before the test...

you sound like a cool mom :wink:

Her not drinking isn't because she's conservative, I don't think. I drink, and she's tried sips of stuff I've had. She just doesn't like it, and feels no need to do the peer pressure thing (her close friends are mostly non-drinkers, for the same reasons as her, I suspect.). I just got really lucky with her....she's great. We're seriously best friends. :)

bono_212 said:
The only problem is that when that commerical is on television, the Rocky Horror part is Tim Curry in the elevator rather than the time warp, and I think it's better that way...so the youtube version makes me sad

XD

Sucks when they change things. :madwife:

Downloading now...thanks again! :hug:

Depends. What was your dad doing back in '88? :wink: :lmao:

It's great that you're so close to your mom. :) How is it being away from her? Sarah will be going to university in the fall, and I'm dreading it..major meltdown time. :sad: :(

bono_212 said:
:shifty: VP you're not my mom are you...cause you sound like her :happy:

:wink: j/k

It's good, we talk on the phone almost everyday...but yeah, it's hard cause we are really close

Back
Top Bottom