The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's weird. what's not to love about culinary school I wonder? :scratch: heh

that's a strange recipe.
I think we used this but I honestly can't remember

Ingredients:

2 2/3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Additional sugar
5 dozen kisses, unwrapped

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda. Add butter and peanut butter and mix until smooth. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.

Make balls out of level tablespoons of dough - add flour if needed. Roll in sugar.

Bake 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 minutes.

Remove from oven and add 1 kiss to the center of each cookie. Return to the oven and bake for 2 more minutes.

Cool and enjoy.

umm you see though, I spend time around high school guys. minds in the gutter to say the least. :tsk: so no worries :wink:

I drove to borders and the grocery store the other day. I spent like 2 hours at each and I only needed a few things, I shouldn't be allowed to go anywhere alone. :lol:

bye gg :wave:

brown sugar for the cookies :madwife:

though I like the simplicity of the recipe I found. Maybe I'll just add brown sugar to it.

The chefs school people I'm talking about didnt' have much direction to start with, so they aren't good examples. One got pregnant after paying in full for her schooling then dropped out.

The other just wanted to bake so hated all the other classes and dropped out after a year. She came with me from CA to MN for college and also dropped out of University after a year.

Don't know what she's doing now :hmm:

I've got a mad headache :crack:

VG I'm the same way running errands alone. The novelty doesn't always wear off. I spent over an hour in sephora last weekend, buying two gift certificates :lol:

Back
Top Bottom