The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It doesn't make any sense Reg...it says are similarities are very low...but Tre and I only have four groups in common, one of which is coldplay who I've only listened to 8 times, and we our tastess are medium :sad:

damn

seems I've got him on retainer too? he hasn't responded though :(

the thing is the longer it takes this guy to call me the longer it will take to get my car back > the longer I'll have the rental>> $$$$$$$

:scream:

redkat said:
damn

the thing is the longer it takes this guy to call me the longer it will take to get my car back > the longer I'll have the rental>> $$$$$$$

:madwife:

I feel for you. I just spent almost $900 in car repairs on Wednesday. :(

VintagePunk said:

:madwife:

I feel for you. I just spent almost $900 in car repairs on Wednesday. :(

:hug: :sad: :mad:

I paid a lot just a few months ago plus the freaking rental :madwife:

and the new tire I needed on wed. $165

I'm getting depressed, doesn't it seem like everything breaks at the same time

Hi Ybor :wave:

redkat said:

not too bad. How about you? Haven't seen you in a while. Are you thinking of making the NY gathering?

Yes - if I'm still setting my business schedules I'll be there. I'm going to the North East about every other week thru Feb. so I'm about 90% I'll be there. I'll be so excited to meet everyone. I can't wait. Are you definitely going to be there?

I have someone in my office I need to leave - let me know when you confirm that you're going, PM me if you want.

redkat said:
damn

Either grab him by the throat and yell or just cry. Men are most responsive to those two courses of action.

BUT - if you brought the car in for this problem while it was covered, but they couldn't find it, but they find it now, your records should show the problem existed before, hence, it should be covered. No? I hate car people.

UberBeaver said:

Either grab him by the throat and yell or just cry. Men are most responsive to those two courses of action.

BUT - if you brought the car in for this problem while it was covered, but they couldn't find it, but they find it now, your records should show the problem existed before, hence, it should be covered. No? I hate car people.

That'll be $750.

I'll take a cookies please :drool:

getting impatient I called the service manager directly who apparently had no idea he was supposed to call me :rolleyes: YES they are fucking with me!

He's going to look into my problem... so now the car couldn't possibly be ready by the end of today.

I'm looking at more rental fees. They know they've got me.

I was very calm and stated clearly why I think they need to cover the problem.

I HATE them. I wanna make shirts that state that fact and wear one when I pick up the car

Back
Top Bottom