The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

San Diego is beautiful...there's now a three-way tie in my heart for which city I like most...Chicago, Cleaveland or San Diego

Sorry the weather is so crappy right now. doesn't look like it'll get better before christmas either. San Diego is a cool place. Get to a good mexican place while your there and have some handmade tortillas :drool:

I'm going too, I barely slept last night :yawn:

football game's today :hyper:

We're going to some Mexican restaurant that is apparently really good, but I don't recall what the name is...

*goes to check*

Hmm it says Mexican Cafe...I don't knwo if that's the name of it or not but whatever...that's where dinner is...

I think I'm gonna take a quick nap before the game...Iam so exhausted

Mexican cafe eh? hardly sounds authentic but you never know

if the chips are hot and the tortillas are fresh and lumpy it's a good place :suddenlyhungry:

Adam, I see no reason to tell them but that's just me. Mention it as you walk out with a backpack :wink:

sorry you're not feeling better yet reg. You aren't milking this are you? Men tend to do that ya know :hmm:

I've paid all my bills, I did open one thinking it was a bill but it was a starbucks card from edison thanking me for going to online billing :up:

Maybe that song is weighted because so few people listen to it

:wink:

This is the first time I've tried to manipulate lastfm, and it's kinda fun. I wonder if it only calculates compatibility once a week. I may have to wait to see results

I noticed that I am SUPER compatible with some people. I'd never seen that ranking before.

I'm honoured that you risked skewed musical trackings to bring it back in line with my awesome taste.

RADIO EDIT: Jesus - I had to edit this like 5 times. It's 3 sentences. Idiot.

redkat said:
:lmao: I have to listen again

I tried in vain last night to increase our compatibility :sigh: Whatever you've done with Reggie may have torn us apart

Yo, yo, yo....that sounds sick and twisted!!! Look Beav and I are just friends, we've done nothing to break you and him apart kat...I swear.

The Final Countdown is powerful stuff..never understimate a band named after a continent!!! :rockon:

And hell yeah I'm milking being sick. I get really sick only every once in 5 or so years...so I'm riding this one all the way home! :wink:

I'm gonna name my next band after a continent, which ones aren't taken?

I'm super with a few people. I don't understand how it's rated. VG and I listen to LOTS of the same stuff on repeat and we're only medium. It must be the # of bands in common over a period of time maybe :confused:

Last.fm's compatibility meter is a pile of crap...Beav and I went from high compatibility to Medium within a few songs...and we had a similar playlist.

I don't trust it...it's not even an American website :shifty:

Let's see kat, Asia and Europe are taken...go for South America or Antartica...:rockon:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yo, yo, yo....that sounds sick and twisted!!! Look Beav and I are just friends,

YOU FUCKING LYING BASTARD. :mad:

:wink:

You can name your continental band North America, South America, Australia, Anarctica or Africa. (Lots of continents start with A. Curious. All but Europe, really. Hm.)

Back
Top Bottom