The Temple Bar - Open 24/7, 365!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gawd, I'm sick this morning!!

I progressively got worse as the weekend wore on. Of course it wasn't like I stayed in bed and got any rest either...:shame:

I'm home in bed...with my trusty laptop....working!!! :yuck:

Hope everyone else is well on this Monday morning :wave:

:kiss: right back at ya

:hmm: How can we make Regg feel better? :hmm:

Got it!

Heidi_Klum_22_1024.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:

I'm gonna have to think about this one :mac:

:hyper:

I went looking at chistmas lights tonight :love:

I'm all about outcome. The nails will look good tomorrow, the bubble bath is temporary niceness. I say nails and maybe I'll do mine :red:

now that I've stored these pics on the phone, carho, that persons pic comes up when they call :ohmy:

could lead to awkwardness to be honest... but it's cool

and yes i'm still figuring out my phone :shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Did you take pics of the Christmas lights, Kat? :cute:

I realized today that I left my camera at my parents after searching frantically this morning for it. I'm hosting a bday party tomorrow and sorta need it. :angry:

I hadn't even thought to take pics of the lights though. There is one house that is just unbelievable they use big machines of some sort to get all the lights on this house and the massive trees it's so pretty and then around this lake in town and each boat outside the homes are lit as well. wow I should take pics :wink:

There are lots of pretty houses around here, I really should take a drive one night and take pictures. There's one house near my mom's where no one lives there, but there's a small group of people who keep it up and it's decorated really cute for Christmas right now.

I'm getting ready to crash. :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom