The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #31
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I just erased 3/4 of my iTunes library.

??????

__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:37 PM   #32
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
Why???
I was playing on the Mac, and I'm not really MAC literate, and I ended up moving folders around, and than the OCD kicked in and I went to move it back, but the folder icon changed, and it irked me. For some reason I thought deleting it might reset it. That was stupid. Deleting, well, deleted it. Who knew? Luckily a lot of the music is on the other computer which I have networked, but not all of it. And I lost some purchased music, which sucks.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:37 PM   #33
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I just erased 3/4 of my iTunes library.
That sucks!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:38 PM   #34
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
This place was totally dominating shit last night. Wish I was here. Good job, people. You do me proud.

In three weeks from today I'll be nursing the hangover you people will have caused me. WTF is wrong you?


Three weeks from today I'll be on a train back home.

But, if you had posted that earlier I'd have said "three weeks from today I'll be in bed nursing a massive hangover but saying how worth it it all was"

Losing purchased music sucks. Did you lose the Manilow?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:39 PM   #35
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I as playing on the Mac, and I'm not really MAC literate, and I ended up moving folders around, and than the OCD kicked in and I went to move it back, but the folder icon changed, and it irked me. For some reason I thought deleting it might reset it. That was stupid. Deleting, well, deleted it. Who knew? Luckily a lot of the music is on the other computer which I have networked, but not all of it. And I lost some purchased music, which sucks.
How awful


If I have anything you lost I can send it to you---I just don't know how.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #36
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,407
Local Time: 06:31 AM
That sucks, Beav.

Damn thing isn't updating, still! I've been playing music for hours now...
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #37
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


How awful


If I have anything you lost I can send it to you---I just don't know how.
ysi or sf
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #38
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel




Three weeks from today I'll be on a train back home.

But, if you had posted that earlier I'd have said "three weeks from today I'll be in bed nursing a massive hangover but saying how worth it it all was"

Losing purchased music sucks. Did you lose the Manilow?
I can never lose Manilow - he's in my soul.

Looks like I only totally lost about $30 worth of music, and it just so happens I burned a CD for my friend yesterday, so even some of that I can get back. And I have it all on my iPod, so not a huge deal. Meh, whatever. Life could be much worse.

I had to shove a glycerin sepository [sic] thing up a two week old baby's ass to make her poop today.

I've also started using words like "poop" and "pee". It just seems wrong to say, "The baby just shit."
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #39
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
This place was totally dominating shit last night. Wish I was here. Good job, people. You do me proud.

In three weeks from today I'll be nursing the hangover you people will have caused me. WTF is wrong you?
So you're in for sure is what you're saying?




I'll confiscate your drinks and have them myself if it will help you avoid a hangover!!
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:44 PM   #40
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


ysi or sf
gotcha - I just have to figure that stuff out. I don't have very much music though.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #41
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


How awful


If I have anything you lost I can send it to you---I just don't know how.
Thanks very much. I only lost one album (the Stooges - Funhouse?) And a bunch of singles like Biggie, Naughty by Nature and "Scotty Doesn't Know from Eurotrip. And like I said, it's all on my iPod, so I'm cool.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #42
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I can never lose Manilow - he's in my soul.

Looks like I only totally lost about $30 worth of music, and it just so happens I burned a CD for my friend yesterday, so even some of that I can get back. And I have it all on my iPod, so not a huge deal. Meh, whatever. Life could be much worse.

I had to shove a glycerin sepository [sic] thing up a two week old baby's ass to make her poop today.

I've also started using words like "poop" and "pee". It just seems wrong to say, "The baby just shit."
Whew, that's good. About the music and the uh, other stuff.

That poor kid.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,407
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I can never lose Manilow - he's in my soul.
__________________
DaveC is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #44
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver



I had to shove a glycerin sepository [sic] thing up a two week old baby's ass to make her poop today.

I've also started using words like "poop" and "pee". It just seems wrong to say, "The baby just shit."
My buddy at work was regaling me with tales of having to give his 2 month old prune juice in an effort to avoid the above mentioned [sic]
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:49 PM   #45
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


So you're in for sure is what you're saying?




I'll confisacate your drinks and have them myself if it will help you avoid a hangover!!
Yeah, I think so. I'm at 95%. The baby is fine and my wife is cool with me heading in. So long as everything is good on the morning of 3/17, I'm in. But I won't be going to the show, I'll just meet with you between the parade and show. I was considering going to the bar that Ewen was talking about to watch soccer, but the game is nixed. Rugby is on though, so maybe I'll check that out. I dunno though. I don't understand rugby, but I'd like to watch the Irish and Scottish get all into a game.

I'm also waiting to see what Numbles is up to. He'll probably pike out .

Dave - lastfm updates like once a week or something.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com