The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-25-2007, 10:48 PM   #301
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



Again, I'm not Kat, and I'm not Dave


A guy who was spouting off his love for his wife as he was getting dragged off at the end of his speech.
lol, that's funny, Carlos.

The camo guy is not in the reserves - God help us. He has a mullet too.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:49 PM   #302
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC


Fresh.
You know it.

Has Beav said if he's been drinking tonight? Nsw has had some issues with names today, too.
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #303
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Ok, what is last.fm like? Why does Myspace blow? My mom used to live in Long Island. I loved going there in the summers. Snow awesome curling pics and you did good about your friend. I'm so jealous that everyone is doing slutfest and NYC. JH actually won an oscar! April and Dave don't really want to do their homework. Phew, I think I'm caught up.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #304
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


lol, that's funny, Carlos.

The camo guy is not in the reserves - God help us. He has a mullet too.
Smart ass.




I swear the girl who was just on must be duct taped in, she was totally ready to fall out of that dress.
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:51 PM   #305
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveC


Fresh.
Dave - dude - the smiley is for the ladies. We men use the or or oasIsaywoman: smiley. We're friggin men, dude. We're all mighty and shit. or they just don't get the point across.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:51 PM   #306
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
Ok, what is last.fm like? Why does Myspace blow? My mom used to live in Long Island. I loved going there in the summers. Snow awesome curling pics and you did good about your friend. I'm so jealous that everyone is doing slutfest and NYC. JH actually won an oscar! April and Dave don't really want to do their homework. Phew, I think I'm caught up.
Not bad - you can be Regs fill in when he's not here!
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:51 PM   #307
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Ok, we've settled on our name for the baby. Schuyler Rose.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:52 PM   #308
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: illegitimi non carborundum
Posts: 17,411
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Dave - dude - the smiley is for the ladies. We men use the or or oasIsaywoman: smiley. We're friggin men, dude. We're all mighty and shit. or they just don't get the point across.
__________________
DaveC is online now  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:52 PM   #309
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Thank god your camo guy a) lives in long Island and b) has a mullet, cause well, let's not go there.

There may or may not have been an incident in a bar last winter with a dude wearing camp pants - in London, of all places.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:52 PM   #310
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774


Not bad - you can be Regs fill in when he's not here!


Reg and Beavs do it so much better though.
__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:53 PM   #311
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


You know it.

Has Beav said if he's been drinking tonight? Nsw has had some issues with names today, too.
I had a beer earlier, but that's it. I think it's exhaustion. My mother in law is staying the night and I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. So I'm just here and babbling. Plus, who knows when snow is gonna be back. I even missed BSG.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:54 PM   #312
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
Ok, we've settled on our name for the baby. Schuyler Rose.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #313
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Thank god your camo guy a) lives in long Island and b) has a mullet, cause well, let's not go there.

There may or may not have been an incident in a bar last winter with a dude wearing camp pants - in London, of all places.

Do tell!

Great Name '78 <----it's getting my point across
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #314
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Girl1978
Ok, what is last.fm like? Why does Myspace blow? My mom used to live in Long Island. I loved going there in the summers. Snow awesome curling pics and you did good about your friend. I'm so jealous that everyone is doing slutfest and NYC. JH actually won an oscar! April and Dave don't really want to do their homework. Phew, I think I'm caught up.
lastfm is a website that tracks your music usage, and then recommends new music. I like it. It's kind of addicting.

Where in Long Island, you remember? What's funny is my dad is from Mass and we used to go up there in the summers. In the sticks, outside of Worcester.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 02-25-2007, 10:56 PM   #315
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Girl1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: At the altar of the dark star
Posts: 19,374
Local Time: 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


lastfm is a website that tracks your music usage, and then recommends new music. I like it. It's kind of addicting.

Where in Long Island, you remember? What's funny is my dad is from Mass and we used to go up there in the summers. In the sticks, outside of Worcester.
Patchogue.

One of my uncle lives in Islip now.
__________________

__________________
U2Girl1978 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com