The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beav - I love that you found your way here at all!!

I was sure they had been together, but tonight she was like a clingon with him. She looked decent too.

The ice storm is crazy - it's coming down again here.

Night '78

The friend from tonight texted to say I made a good choice in not going, as the bar sucks. Which is good, but now I'm worried what he'll do in his boredom. Oh well.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Our goal was to get him sick of Bullet and Pride by St Patrick's Day but sadly, I don't see it happening. :sad: :lol:

Bullet is the "Am I buggin ya, GOOD CAUSE I MEAN TO BUG YA!" song, right? And everyone knows Pride. Numb used to tell me songs to listen to, like Acrobats and Exit. And I'd listen to them, but like, you know :|. I like Red Hill Mining Town a lot. With or Without You is good, and uh...there was another one I liked a lot......shit. i forgot it.

Cradle to the Grave <--- That one.

the rockin edge said:

:yikes: that storm knocked out the power here, we were without power for 6 hours last night and half the town is still not back on yet!

Wow - I hope it doesn't get that bad here :shudder:

Night Beav :wave: and Reg

I'm going to be out soon...I'll try and be on during the week. Work is insane though. I got a random raise on Tuesday though so that's always good :up:

I had a great time catching up with everyone, and making a show of myself of course... Good Times :whistle:

Sooooo looking forward to NYC

snowbunny00774 said:
Beav - I love that you found your way here at all!!

Yeah, i know. i think if I did like U2 I probably wouldn't like this place all that much. Same reason I don't go to Radiohead websites. I sort of tune out the U2 stuff, believe it or not. But I learned a lot of acronyms! Like WOWY (I say Wow-ee), WTSHNN (I say What shin?), HTDAAB (Hit Daab.) Learning something everyday.

UberBeaver said:

Bullet is the "Am I buggin ya, GOOD CAUSE I MEAN TO BUG YA!" song, right? And everyone knows Pride. Numb used to tell me songs to listen to, like Acrobats and Exit. And I'd listen to them, but like, you know :|. I like Red Hill Mining Town a lot. With or Without You is good, and uh...there was another one I liked a lot......shit. i forgot it.

Cradle to the Grave <--- That one.

All I Want Is You :love:

I can't wait to hear the UF in person and not through a cell phone. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom