The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

link, please.

Reg - I was unaware that said hormones got worse after delivery. My wife is quite honestly | | <--- this close to a straight jacket. whoamygod.

Dude, haven't you ever heard of Postpartum Syndrome...the shit that Cruise claims is not aided by prescription drugs (dumb fuck)...dude it gets bad for a week or three...then slowly the hormones drop back to normal and things begin to lighten up.

Here's a :pray: for you and a :buttslap:

UberBeaver said:

link, please.

Reg - I was unaware that said hormones got worse after delivery. My wife is quite honestly | | <--- this close to a straight jacket. whoamygod.

I hope that eases up soon for both of you :yikes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Dude, haven't you ever heard of Postpartum Syndrome...the shit that Cruise claims is not aided by prescription drugs (dumb fuck)...dude it gets bad for a week or three...then slowly the hormones drop back to normal and things begin to lighten up.

Here's a :pray: for you and a :buttslap:

So I should get her some drugs? Good thinking.

I heard of post partum depression, but she's not depressed, just :coocoo: I half expected it, I think it's just a matter of not really expecting to encounter what you're expecting, know what I mean?

Beav...I suggest being very nice and supportive and picking up behind you and taking out the trash...and for gawd sakes rock the baby to sleep yourself...no give her back to me, you don't know what you're doing...you're holding her wrong...why is she crying...Beav, BEav...BEAVER!!!

Is that how it's going? :eyebrow:

Oh...gotta run for a few...brb

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Beav...I suggest being very nice and supportive and picking up behind you and taking out the trash...and for gawd sakes rock the baby to sleep yourself...no give her back to me, you don't know what you're doing...you're holding her wrong...why is she crying...Beav, BEav...BEAVER!!!

Is that how it's going? :eyebrow:

Oh...gotta run for a few...brb

HAHAHA. Yeah, pretty much. TOday the baby was crying and I said, "I'll take her, you go do whatever...." and she turned like a hellhound and was like, "BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER." So I raised my eyebrows, sat down and returned to my pizza. My mother in law is here, so I'll let her deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom