The Temple Bar- One Step Closer to New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

Who - Space Cadet Cruise?

Yep. He'd be jumping all over the beds and trying to get us to join Scientology. So he's off the list.

Ok, this banter is painful. The myspace picture thing was funny, lol.

Gwennie's not invited, either, cause all she'd do is slag off on how our London is nothing like her London. Snob.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You know, I really feel for guys who get shot down in bars. Cause, you know, I do it quite often. Maybe I ought to stop. Then we both win.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :wink:

mad.jpg

You know, I really feel for guys who get shot down in bars. Cause, you know, I do it quite often. Maybe I ought to stop. Then we both win.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :wink:

*notices they are in a bar*

:flirt:

snowbunny00774 said:
Again another case of my bad judgement :wink:

:lol:

Just think, if you had said yes you could have had a conversation with the old woman next door - she offered to hook us up with her lawn guy today. It's like a creepy blind date that's gonna cost me $150 a month. These fuckin people love their lawns, man. I should have the lawn guy come and fix it all up, and then I can roll around naked and drunk on it every weekend.

That's crap - is she getting a kick back from the lawn guy??

I bet if you did that they would be quite happy to let you have the tallest grass ever!

snowbunny00774 said:
That's crap - is she getting a kick back from the lawn guy??

I bet if you did that they would be quite happy to let you have the tallest grass ever!

No, I think they're just anal about shit like that. Right after we moved in we went away for a week during a heat wave, and our lawn died. The way people came over you would have thought it was a family member. Ever since then they've been all over us about the goddamn lawn. I find it all very creepy.

OK - tell me if this is weird: The guy on one side of us was dressed in all camo setting up an ATV (? - a four whell off roading thingy) in his driveway. Then the truck that the ATV was on pulled away, and camo boy went back in the house. He got all dressed up for....that?

The people on the other side built an ice rink in their yard for their son (who I'm pretty sure is gay.) We've had like a 50 degree winter, so the ice rink is kinda silly. I think he got two days use out of it. Over the summer this same kid was playing soccer with the little girl next door, and she scored on him, and he started to cry, he grabbed the ball, ran around crying for his mother. WTF? And they think this kid is gonna play hockey?

And man, that's just my direct neighbors. I got a whole bunch of freaks on this block.

I don't think he needs any of those. :wink:

Oooh, Jay-Z is getting an earful right now.

:lol: What did they do to Jay-Z??

Didn't we bring over those hot tubs from the old Octagon...?

UberBeaver said:

No, I think they're just anal about shit like that. Right after we moved in we went away for a week during a heat wave, and our lawn died. The way people came over you would have thought it was a family member. Ever since then they've been all over us about the goddamn lawn. I find it all very creepy.

OK - tell me if this is weird: The guy on one side of us was dressed in all camo setting up an ATV (? - a four whell off roading thingy) in his driveway. Then the truck that the ATV was on pulled away, and camo boy went back in the house. He got all dressed up for....that?

The people on the other side built an ice rink in their yard for their son (who I'm pretty sure is gay.) We've had like a 50 degree winter, so the ice rink is kinda silly. I think he got two days use out of it. Over the summer this same kid was playing soccer with the little girl next door, and she scored on him, and he started to cry, he grabbed the ball, ran around crying for his mother. WTF? And they think this kid is gonna play hockey?

And man, that's just my direct neighbors. I got a whole bunch of freaks on this block.

Freaking shitty neighbors. :crack:

I'm glad I never see mine.

Oh, I'm sure Beyonce is just bitching to him about Jennifer Hudson, again.

Hot tubs, Dave? Care to show me the way? :lol:

UberBeaver said:

The camo thing is weird unless he's in the reserves or something.

haha, I hate little fuckers like that, he'll get his. I bet the little girl knows it too and will torment him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom