The Temple Bar: Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

Last edited:
good job beav :up:

nsw-
I didn't drink enough this weekend to get hungover which is kinda good. Too worried about checkpoints. I had 3 drinks over the course of 6 hours and still didn't drive home :der:

She always looks angry though. Part of me wants to wait til she learns how to smile.

I wish I could get a picture of the moment before she goes absolutley mental. Her whole face turns bright red, she sucks in her jaw and she looks like a hundred year old man with no teeth. It only lasts a second though. I'm not that good with the camera, plus it has a delay.

UberBeaver said:

That is so awesomely metal. Was Dio singing for Sabbath?

Yeah, it was him. Wish it could have been Ozzy, though.

I wasted my youth on metal/metal wannabes/hair bands, and I generally hold disdain for it these days, but for the past few months, when I hear solo Ozzy on the radio, I crank it. I've been diggin' the prince of darkness. :confession: :reject:

VintagePunk said:

I wasted my youth on metal/metal wannabes/hair bands, and I generally hold disdain for it these days,

Why the disdain? :eyebrow:

That's what was on the radio dear...it was both the best and the worst of times. In 10 years they'll be making fun the crap that's on the radio now...it all cyclic...and it's all a shame that we have to 'disdain' anything that made us happy at one point.

I celebrate it all!!!

Beav, you kid has a nice hairline...:hi5:

P.S. My daughter would love her shoes...:cute:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, it was him. Wish it could have been Ozzy, though.

I wasted my youth on metal/metal wannabes/hair bands, and I generally hold disdain for it these days, but for the past few months, when I hear solo Ozzy on the radio, I crank it. I've been diggin' the prince of darkness. :confession: :reject:

i used to listen to that shit too. Poison/Warrant was the first show I ever saw. :| But solo Ozzy, esppecially with Randy Rhodes, rocks the fuck out.

Back
Top Bottom