The Temple Bar: Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, just spent 1/2 hour in line at Best Buy...the register's computer took a dump while I was checking out...I think I got $25 off my purchase...it's a long weird story...lunch took 2 hours because of it...:shifty:

:sigh:

I'm hungry, but my only options to eat are Kraft Dinner, Stovetop stuffing, or Sidekicks pasta. I had a pound of hamburger, but it was freezerburnt. :(

No spoken words said:
What did you buy? Slaughter's greatest hits?

Sorry.

:lol:

Beav = genius :bow:
redkat - why do you need to get to other websites? :shrug: :wink:

Reg - did you buy me anything? My birthday is coming up. In May :shifty:

<<Hasn't had tea lately. Don't know what it will do to my stomach.

:wave:

I call Best Buy "Best Try", because I can never get what I want there.

Last year, we looked at refridgerators there.
We found one that we liked from the outside, but.....it must have been a re-po because it had food spills/stains in the bottom of it :yuck:
Can you imaging putting that on the sales floor? :crazy:

No spoken words said:
What did you buy? Slaughter's greatest hits?

Sorry.

Nah, I had that and it sucked, so I sent it away in a trade on Lala.com...I prefer the first album to that collection.

Actually what I bought was worse than that...:lol:

The Hannah Montana 2 Disc Special Edition Soundtrack

Rocky Balboa - DVD

Yeah, yeah bring on the jokes....I deserve them today...:tsk:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I have to agree.

And Lila, I got a special surprise for you on your birthday...:sexywink:

orly.gif
:sexywink:

Happy Birthday DoNSW!

and Thora's b-day is before mine...

It's drizzling here. I like it.

Did LMPA answer my question? Did she read Catcher in the Rye previously, or is this her first time? I need to know.

Someone stole an idea of mine today. I'm not surprised. It's not even that great of an idea, but still.

No spoken words said:
It's drizzling here. I like it.

Did LMPA answer my question? Did she read Catcher in the Rye previously, or is this her first time? I need to know.

Someone stole an idea of mine today. I'm not surprised. It's not even that great of an idea, but still.

F*ck!!! It's pouring here...and it's threatening to cancel my softball game...:rant:

Someone keeps stealing pens at work....so I feel your pain NSW...:hug:

It looks like rain here. I think there's be a drizzle on and off all day today.

And Thora, if you are in S.Calif., go to Hollywood or some neutral area. Orange County is too far for me to drive. :wink:

No idea if LMPA ever read Catcher In The Rye. Wasn't it required reading? I have no recollection of it at all :shrug:

What did you do about the idea stealer? What category of names does this person fall into? Assclown?

Lila64 said:

And Thora, if you are in S.Calif., go to Hollywood or some neutral area. Orange County is too far for me to drive. :wink:

:madspit:

An early copy of Catcher in The Rye is my biggest ebay sale. I think I got $100 for it :D

It just seemed to good to be true - really - a free fourth drink? I still don't understand why they would give you a free beer. Next time we're there, I guarantee I'll be all over that deal though :yes:

UberBeaver said:
April - when you were in the bars in NYC, did you notice now and then the bartenders wouldn't charge for some of the drinks - probably not in BB Kings, but in the regular bars.

I tried to explain this to snow and her friend, that in NY roughly every 4th beer is free - we call it a buyback. They didn't believe me. I think they thought I was being cheap. :(

Back
Top Bottom