The Temple Bar: Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:
Okay, so now there's been an electrical fire in the basement of the library, which means that it's closed "until further notice". The books I need to finish my report are in the library.

Why in the FUCK did I ever leave New York?? :scream::banghead::rant:

:yikes: That sucks. Surely you can get an extension because of this??

VintagePunk said:

:yikes: That sucks. Surely you can get an extension because of this??

I'm already working on an extension, is the problem.

I'm just going to have to get up early tomorrow and hope the library's been reopened, I guess...:shrug:

:sigh:

DaveC said:

I'm already working on an extension, is the problem.

I'm just going to have to get up early tomorrow and hope the library's been reopened, I guess...:shrug:

:sigh:

I've done that. Got an extension, and still couldn't get it in on time, so I just had to suck up the late penalty. :reject: I think it was only 5 percent.

I leave for Florida tomorrow. I land at 6pmET, so I'll be at my hotel in time to watch March Madness. That's the good news. The bad news is that I have wall to wall meetings lined up for Friday. But the good news is that the next day I'm at Spring Training. The bad news is that it's a 90 minute drive from where I'm staying at, and I will be spending those 90 minutes in a car with people just wanting to talk business. That's a lot of good and bad news.

Reg, sorry that I spoil your good moods. I'm a disgrace.

No spoken words said:
I leave for Florida tomorrow. I land at 6pmET, so I'll be at my hotel in time to watch March Madness. That's the good news. The bad news is that I have wall to wall meetings lined up for Friday. But the good news is that the next day I'm at Spring Training. The bad news is that it's a 90 minute drive from where I'm staying at, and I will be spending those 90 minutes in a car with people just wanting to talk business. That's a lot of good and bad news.

Reg, sorry that I spoil your good moods. I'm a disgrace.

do you need me to whip this out?
assclown.jpg

Better late than never, LMPA. Hope you enjoy it, would like to hear your thoughts on it when you're done. I read it at 16, and again at 34, and it was a very different book to me the 2nd time around.

NSW - Your people had a show on Duke on tonight, and I watched it. I almost missed being a sports fan for a bit. If the Islanders hadn't totally shit the bed the past two weeks, I might have actually looked up a bracket to see who's in it and rooted for someone. But I've got enough favorite teams that suck.

WTF is the deal with Christian Laetner? Was he always weird like that?

UberBeaver said:

Is this in anyway realted to the previously posted assclown graphic?

no.

On a separate note though - I am quietly freaking out because an old friend from high school just showed up at my door. He now lives 7 hrs away and drove home today as his dad is sick. He just left.

We should start a bookclub! And then when everyone gets the book, we all just say "Fuck it" and never read it!

:shh: I've had the Pearl in my laptop bag for months. Every once in a while I open the bag, and there it is. And I laugh.

Beav - all I did was googled 'assclown' and found that. What can I say.

As for books, I rarely read them :reject:
Maddy read 'To Kill A Mockingbird' for school last year I believe (she watched the movie with me once before that). She really liked it. She was out of books to read, and was about to re-read it. I was so proud. Maybe I should borrow it and actually read it myself :hmm: :shifty:

I have a Bachelor's Degree in English. I got that with never reading "To Kill a Mockingbord", I never read anything by Hemingway til after college. I've still never read Faulkner. And they gave me an English degree. I do, however, know that the Millenium Falcon is the ship that did the Krestle Run in twelve parcets. God Bless America!

It does suck about his dad.

And it's a bad freaking out.

Yeah, that was funny...The Pearl lolz. Did you read any of it? I read it a long time ago...don't remember it.

Back
Top Bottom