The Temple Bar: Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin' on ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it needs to have London, Ontario in the title, as it seems a lot of peeps didn't notice the other one for quite a while.

It was soooooo nice to actually sleep in my own bed last night. I love being away, but getting home last nice was pretty sweet / ramble

snowbunny00774 said:
That sucks Kat - you really are getting ripped off this week. Any luck with Delta yet?

LMPA - I think we should start the official thread for SF now. July 20-22 seems to be the best weekend so far. Any ideas for it?

I thought the agenda for Slutfest was more than obvious. :shifty: :lol:

Oh, that's not what you meant. I thought we were doing the 13-16th? :confuzzled:

:lol:

I didn't mean ideas for the agenda - I meant just the thread itself. You did such a good job last time and all :D

A few threads ago I mentioned that wasn't a good idea as it is my moms bday that weekend and she has had a rough year, so I should probably take her somewhere for her Bday.

I believe I phrased it like this:
mom>slutfest.

The next good weekend seemed like the 20-22, I know VP was around then, you didn't see any of this?

I'm also going to try and be a little more sober this time for meeting people :reject:

:hmm:

Regg hold on.....

40c4sxl.gif

Your welcome :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Sorry, buried in work today.

I'll just start another thread with the date and clarifying which London. :p

unbury yourself :flirt:

Sounds good - you could even cut and paste the whole intro part.

Helpful, aren't I? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom