The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar.jpg

I'm right here baby :sexywink:

Drea - I was informed the other sig was too large for a sig (spacewise). I'm using the fireworks in the interim

octagonA.jpg

:drool:

I have to wake up early tomorrow for play rehearsal, but fuck it, I'm going to hang out here and be an insomniac.

:wave:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I have to wake up early tomorrow for play rehearsal, but fuck it, I'm going to hang out here and be an insomniac.

I'm sorry son, can we see some ID? :wink:

Play rehearsal? What play are you doing/what's your part?

I heard if you can see over the bar in some countries it's okay :wink:

I'm in Cactus Flower as Waiter / Music Lover

2 parts with 4 lines and I'm not allowed wear an eyepatch.

:grumpy:

Wear it anyways. At least at rehearsal.
I don't know Cactus Flower. Is it anything like Life Of Brian? Why aren't they doing that :grumpy:

<<<needs to figure out plan for 13 year old b-day party. :help: :huh:

It was a Neil Simon play made into a movie with Goldie Hawn in the '60s: http://imdb.com/title/tt0064117/

I wish it were as awesome as The Life of Brian, or even Spamalot.

And now I'm tired, this stay was short-lived.

I'll be back later today I guess.

Tired?

I really should be in bed. :sigh: I'm doing the Relay for Life tomorrow night, and I'm totally going to regret not getting enough sleep tonight. :yawn:

Pirates was a little long. Entertaining though. Would have been really boring without depp. I love Jack Sparrow

I have to be up in 4 hours :mad:

Well I thought I'd come and join in on this thread. Seems pretty cool, pretty hip, pretty 'in' so I'll order a drink... but it might have to be lemonade.

From the last thread:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
How do you know that? You didn't actually count, did you?

We shoot the shit, and whatnot. I kinda don't know how to explain it. It's like, you ever listen to a jam band? A lot of times nothing happens, and then BAM, shit just connects and it rocks? That's sorta like this place. There's some down time, some tuning up, some bland, but then everything will fall into place and it gets funny. It's a rush, man.

Dude, no way I counted! I just discovered that if you click on the number of replies link for the thread it comes up with all the posters and number of posts in the thread. Cool, huh?

I'm in for the rush.

And just on Roger Waters, I just bought PULSE and to my lovely discoverey it does not seem to feature Roger Waters. What the hell.

Bye! :wave:

Since Tre left, we apparently we have an opening. You'll be like the new actor that replaces the actor that got the movie roll. Awesome. Every once in a while someone will mention Tre on his safari in Africa or tre in the Peace Corps in Mozambique. Maybe he'll even make a guest appearance.

UYFA = Up Your Fucking Ass.

Back
Top Bottom