The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
Needs more bling, maybe you could have VP engraved in big letters on the front. :up:

Have I recommended Blink to enough people? Today I read a section on Paul McGuinness trying to start the career of a young artist :ohmy: I'm running into U2 references everywhere lately

I don't know what Blink is, so I guess not. What is it?

redkat said:
:hi5: let me know if you read it

:wave: I need a serious energy boost. I'm suddenly developing a fear of drag queens :reject:

Is that what you're opting for, the drag queen route? :shifty:

:hmm: Someone needs to design me a crest with a big VP in the middle - like wealthy families have. I'll have that painted on. :up:

this is all I could find :sigh:

vpkcbullion2.jpg

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:

Closer. But it should really better reflect me - my likes, my interests, my personality. It's my crest, so it's all about me. :drool:

Btw Bri, started walking again tonight. No sightings of Kenny Beal and his hoodlum gang, though. :(

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:hmm:

Closer. But it should really better reflect me - my likes, my interests, my personality. It's my crest, so it's all about me. :drool:

Btw Bri, started walking again tonight. No sightings of Kenny Beal and his hoodlum gang, though. :(

It's two dogs playing a gee-tar...how much more representative of you can it get? :scratch:

:lol:
Maybe their turfs been taken over by a rival gang...I hear Tricycle Tony and his boys are fierce!

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's two dogs playing a gee-tar...how much more representative of you can it get? :scratch:

:lol:
Maybe their turfs been taken over by a rival gang...I hear Tricycle Tony and his boys are fierce!

I think they're lions. :shh:

The summer's still young, I'm sure we'll run into them again. We didn't go to the park tonight, maybe next time.

April, what's wrong? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Think female empowerment.............

:shifty:or maybe not since they just serve the lazy ass male...

Do I have to think about lazy ass males? It's the weekend! I've had enough of dealing with lazy men at work!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom