The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Snow, I'm totally making city chicken to bring. :up: What else will you need?

oh I was going to make that anyway - you don't need to. Just yourself really, There will be some drinks provided, all food (let me know if any dietary restrictions), you will need your bathing suit and whatever you're drinking over and above what I'll have, that's pretty much it.

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure that's exactly how it would go. :up: :whatever:

Snow, just sent you a message re: arrangements.

So you're NOT waiting on us hand and foot? :sad: If not you, then I'm sure you've hired help to look after us, right? :shifty: Cabana boys? Anything?

Wild!!

Pfft, you only expect the waiting on hand and foot service if you go to the big city. :wink:

City chicken. :drool:

And I'm bringing booze from DF.

No caprese salad, they were out of moozarel - so I got pizza from the place next door. :drool:

I'm going to go walking in a few. Gotta drop a few before SF. :sexywink:

snowbunny00774 said:

oh I was going to make that anyway - you don't need to. Just yourself really, There will be some drinks provided, all food (let me know if any dietary restrictions), you will need your bathing suit and whatever you're drinking over and above what I'll have, that's pretty much it.

Please let me feel useful. :sad:

I'm allergic to wheat gluten, food preservatives, leafy greens, I'm a vegan, and I keep Kosher. That won't be a problem, will it? :shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

U IS RITE!!! Hey Beav you wanna pitch in here...:eyebrow:

:uhoh: um...I don't have any Canada money. Sorry!

If NSW can't make it, we'll just put the cameras on posts and put heat sensors on them so as to best follow the action. Also, maybe one of them steady cams on the chopper that they used in the Planet Earth documentary so as to get the whole field.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Beav don't trust nobody, no how...he's the modren man...(and when I say modRen man I mean it!!! Just like those guys in Styx did when they sang Mr. Roboto...:yes: )

Not Mr. Roboto! That was *the worst concert* I ever saw! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom