The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
How...:confused: I would just be there to talk with you, Snow, April and whomever else is going. Then when you all went out to the clubs, or dungeon or whatever is going on up there, I'd go back to the hotel and read the scripture of the Church of the NJ.

:shifty:

:hi5: YEAH! Fuck Gideon!

UberBeaver said:

French Maid outfits. It's on the syllabus. PAY ATTENTION!:mad:

I just have to wear it though....I don't actually have to be maiding or anything :madspit:

I have much more important things to do....little plastic shapes have to go in the round thing etc. etc. ....I'll be very busy.

Everything will be right at your disposal VP...I'll make sure there won't be any hardships. Ideally I usually have my friends kids around - they are all trained to open the bar fridge and get "Liz Juice" :cute: I'll see if I can order some for that weekend.

snowbunny00774 said:

I just have to wear it though....I don't actually have to be maiding or anything :madspit:

I have much more important things to do....little plastic shapes have to go in the round thing etc. etc. ....I'll be very busy.

Everything will be right at your disposal VP...I'll make sure there won't be any hardships. Ideally I usually have my friends kids around - they are all trained to open the bar fridge and get "Liz Juice" :cute: I'll see if I can order some for that weekend.

Liz juice??? Omg :lmao: Is that something we actually want to drink? :uhoh:

I'm am SO looking forward to your sobriety testing. You'd better have one by then. :mad:

snowbunny00774 said:

That is a valid point. Hmm. I got nothing, VP, sorry.

NSW - i just finished the first part of the BotNS. Kind of a weird ending, right in the middle of a tale like that. And then the second part begins elsewhere. Weird. But I like it.

UberBeaver said:

That is a valid point. Hmm. I got nothing, VP, sorry.

NSW - i just finished the first part of the BotNS. Kind of a weird ending, right in the middle of a tale like that. And then the second part begins elsewhere. Weird. But I like it.

He likes to mess with the reader, but not to the point where he angers you.....he's great, glad you are still digging it.

Liz juice?

Never saw Elton live :sad:
McCartney - seen twice. Very good, but my heart still belongs to Lennon :heart:
Saw the Police over the weekend. Don't Stand So Close To Me =:yawn: How could they rearrange it :|
Glad you are going to the show NSW. As for being broke, welcome to the club :hi5: :grumpy:
I think I covered everything :scratch: No SF for me, obviously.
I did see Bowie back in the day, just so I could say I did. I believe it was early 80s and at Angel Stadium (probably around 'Let's Dance')
Saw the Stones at the Coliseum back in the 80s. Didn't Prince open, and get booed?. I'd see them again if a single ticket wasn't $500 :madspit:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

NSW you a lot of things, but what you don't want to be is an 'idiot' for not going...:madwife:

Plus Beav really needs you to work the camera...:yes:

Reg, if I don't go, it'll be due to logistics, so, you can call me an idiot some other time for some other thing.

No spoken words said:

Reg, if I don't go, it'll be due to logistics, so, you can call me an idiot some other time for some other thing.

Logistics...you sound like Spock...and I hate Spock!!!

NSW I like you too much to let you NOT go to SF...if you were my friend you'd go and man the camera...:pray:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Logistics...you sound like Spock...and I hate Spock!!!

NSW I like you too much to let you NOT go to SF...if you were my friend you'd go and man the camera...:pray:

Tell you what, you spring for my Hotel, I'll book my flight today.

Good deal, yes? M I RITE?!?!?!?

No spoken words said:

Tell you what, you spring for my Hotel, I'll book my flight today.

Good deal, yes? M I RITE?!?!?!?

I hear snow is looking for a maid. Maybe you can apply and she'll be able to provide accomodations as well :up:

VintagePunk said:

Not nearly as busy as I should be, with some things. :yikes:

get on it :madwife:

oh - I just thought of a cool thing...you guys will like it!
:funsekret:

liz juice - wine or whatever coolers are the flavor of the day. with my almost step sister my dad had to explain to her that my juice drinks were not the same as hers :cute:

Back
Top Bottom