The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

I'm cutting off all of my hair and shaving my head. My hair has reached the point where it gets into my eyes. :D Adios, hair. We may never pass this way again. You weren't exactly good to me, all bushy and fro like, hair. But we had some good times. Remember when you were braided? lol, that was funny. Remember when the boss at the old job made me cut you off? You were actually less long than you are now. Ironic. Remember when mom used to grab you, and as my hands went to save you, she switch it up and slap my ass with her other hand, and then when I'd go to block that, she'd tug on you again? Ohh....those were good times, hair. Good times. Now I'm going to cut you off, sweep you up and make sure you end up in every plate of food that that cock bagel NSW eats from here on in. :hi5: hair. :hug:

:hug: :wave:@ your hair - it was nice meeting while you were still around :)

Caprese salad
fresh buffalo mozarrella, sliced tomatoes and basil usually with a vinaigrette drizzled over the top :drool:

you're not going to norway?

Need. Food. NOW!
10.gif

Thruppence and sixpence every day
Just to drive to my baby
Thruppence and sixpence each day
'Cause I drive my baby every way

Last edited:
Nice one NSW.

I saw Sting last year not sure if I want to see the police or not. I might bring my mom to a Nov. show :hmm:

Reg - I need some rest - would I get that accomplished :eyebrow:

snowbunny00774 said:
Nice one NSW.

I saw Sting last year not sure if I want to see the police or not. I might bring my mom to a Nov. show :hmm:

Reg - I need some rest - would I get that accomplished :eyebrow:

I've never seen the Police or Sting, so, this is a first for me.

Reg, have at her.

snowbunny00774 said:
Sting was great. I feel like if I go it's more to go so I can say I saw them....ever get that feeling :huh:

we'll see.

Yeah, I know what you mean. They're a hot ticket, but not because of anything they've done lately...kinda they've been gone so long and they 'used' to be so great you have to see them at least once...right...:eyebrow:

I'm going because I've been a fan for 25 years or so....this is my first viable opportunity to see them, and so I'm going.

But, when I saw the Rolling Stones for the 2nd time in my life, I think I went just to say I went. And I felt......dirty.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. They're a hot ticket, but not because of anything they've done lately...kinda they've been gone so long and they 'used' to be so great you have to see them at least once...right...:eyebrow:

Exactly.

I've seen the stones a few times though and enjoyed those shows...I was excited about them too.

I was really excited the first time, which was for Steel Wheels...for Voodoo Lounge, I was kind of meh, but I went. Glad I did, the show was good, but, I did not feel the same excitement that I have for seeing the Police.

Back
Top Bottom