The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Why Rose...:eyebrow:

I used to think she was :yuck: Now I think she's :drool:

Weird...:shrug:

Just because. :shifty:

Actually, had another person tell me out of the blue this weekend that I look like her. :scratch: This is the umpteenth time since 1999 that someone has told me that. I don't see it, but a lot of people do. :shrug:

So I guess that means you used to think I was :yuck: and now you think I'm :drool:, eh? ;)

"Hey Peyton Manning, you just won the Super Bowl...what are you going to do next?"

"I'm going to Dis....Scandanavia!!!"

"Peyton, anything else you'd like to share?"

"Yes. Hey, Beav, STFU."

Oh, that must be a popcorn reference. Fun stuff, thanks for posting it in here, missed it in the other thread. Keep that stuff to a minimum, LMPA, lest you get scolded by "the man".

No spoken words said:
Oh, that must be a popcorn reference. Fun stuff, thanks for posting it in here, missed it in the other thread. Keep that stuff to a minimum, LMPA, lest you get scolded by "the man".

At this point that sounds like a good time. :shifty:

The above sounds like a post I would have made after a few drinks. Or at three o'clock in the afternoon at my desk at work. I don't discriminate. :wink:

YO - Great news! I won some contest here at work, kinda like the other award, but better. This one has an awesome prize - in addition to a nice chunk of change I get an expense paid trip to:

NORWAY!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Norwegian women. :drool: :drool:

I'M GOING TO SCANDANAVIA! w00t w00t w00t!

No spoken words said:
"Hey Peyton Manning, you just won the Super Bowl...what are you going to do next?"

"I'm going to Dis....Scandanavia!!!"

"Peyton, anything else you'd like to share?"

"Yes. Hey, Beav, STFU."

Usually I would tell you to GFY, but after reading about that shark that reproduced by, well, fucking itself, I think that's a risk we can ill afford. So, Piss the Fuck Off. PtFO.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It's true. A hammerhead shark had a baby without a male shark. Shit was immaculate. Real OJ and the Old NT type of stuff. NJ ain't down with that. It's not natural.

I'm cutting off all of my hair and shaving my head. My hair has reached the point where it gets into my eyes. :D Adios, hair. We may never pass this way again. You weren't exactly good to me, all bushy and fro like, hair. But we had some good times. Remember when you were braided? lol, that was funny. Remember when the boss at the old job made me cut you off? You were actually less long than you are now. Ironic. Remember when mom used to grab you, and as my hands went to save you, she switch it up and slap my ass with her other hand, and then when I'd go to block that, she'd tug on you again? Ohh....those were good times, hair. Good times. Now I'm going to cut you off, sweep you up and make sure you end up in every plate of food that that cock bagel NSW eats from here on in. :hi5: hair. :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
Are you really going to Norway?

:( no. but I'd like to. maybe you can give me some of those miles you're building up. :hyper:

I think my brain just shut off. I have a ton of shit to do, and I was on calls all afternoon getting more shit to do, and then I hung up the phone and just shut down. :happy: Ironically, I'm suddenly in a great mood.

UberBeaver said:

It's true. A hammerhead shark had a baby without a male shark. Shit was immaculate. Real OJ and the Old NT type of stuff. NJ ain't down with that. It's not natural.

I'm cutting off all of my hair and shaving my head. My hair has reached the point where it gets into my eyes. :D Adios, hair. We may never pass this way again. You weren't exactly good to me, all bushy and fro like, hair. But we had some good times. Remember when you were braided? lol, that was funny. Remember when the boss at the old job made me cut you off? You were actually less long than you are now. Ironic. Remember when mom used to grab you, and as my hands went to save you, she switch it up and slap my ass with her other hand, and then when I'd go to block that, she'd tug on you again? Ohh....those were good times, hair. Good times. Now I'm going to cut you off, sweep you up and make sure you end up in every plate of food that that cock bagel NSW eats from here on in. :hi5: hair. :hug:

Aw, that was a sweet send-off. :sad:

Too, too weird about the shark.

UberBeaver said:
I know. Crazy shit. I know it's all the feminine plot to rid the world of males. :tsk: I see right through you all.

Normally I'd own up to it and be all "mwhahahaha, you're right", but I think instead of killing off the males I think females ought to weed out the assholes and keep the ones with redeemable qualities.

Then again that wouldn't work either. Cause there would be millions of single women fighting over two guys, both named Norbert.

Kill em all. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom