The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:
LMPA,
Do u get a new avatar every day? :wink:

I've had this one for what, three days?

I can change it again if you wish, Phil. :sexywink:

UberBeaver said:

The phone company wants to turn you into an ad campaign. :happy:

"What Not To Do With Your Phone"?

Perfect, I'm in. When can I start and when is the photoshoot with me throwing my phone from my window? :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Is he cute?

Not in the least. :yikes: He's a bit older. He's a really good neighbour and nice guy, though.

This isn't the one who moved into my mom's place, although oddly, they started talking to me a few weeks back, and have been really friendly lately.

is that a new avatar Phil? :hmm: I never noticed :angry: before

No, this day will never end :happy:
Though tomorrow, I get to go see The Police :hyper:

UberBeaver said:
You got the new barbecue up and running?

WHY WON'T THIS DAY END? WHY GOD WHY?

Yeah, it's been going since...last weekend? It has a few design flaws, though. :angry: The grilling space is very large - wide and deep - and the lid is heavy and goes back really far when it's opened. So, if it's on and I go to close the lid, I can't even reach it, I have to grab the handle with a pair of tongs, to avoid serious burns. :| It's not like I'm tiny, either, I'm 5'5". My neighbour offered to pick up another small handle for it, and drill a hole and put it on the side of the lid so I can reach it easier.

D0A921F7-2351-4B82-A41E-560A99A547BC.jpg

Last edited:
I've spent most of my day organizing thousands and thousands of business cards into packs of 25. :crack: Our vendor messed up and organized them into the wrong amounts, so I had the wonderful task of doing that all day. :happy:

Thank god the day's almost over.

VintagePunk said:

My neighbour offered to pick up another small handle for it, and drill a hole and put it on the side of the lid so I can reach it easier.

Pimp my grill. :lol:

My old one had a side burner on it, but I never used it.

There are some insanely elabourate grills out now. Into the $ thousands. :yikes:

Sounds fun, Thora :crack:

Last edited:
Needs more bling, maybe you could have VP engraved in big letters on the front. :up:

Have I recommended Blink to enough people? Today I read a section on Paul McGuinness trying to start the career of a young artist :ohmy: I'm running into U2 references everywhere lately

VintagePunk said:

Pimp my grill. :lol:

My old one had a side burner on it, but I never used it.

There are some insanely elabourate grills out now. Into the $ thousands. :yikes:

Sounds fun, Thora :crack:

:lol:

It was okay. A friend and I were doing it together, so we talked and listened to music. If I had been doing it alone, it would have been so much worse.

Back
Top Bottom