The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nevermind NSW, that's not it :huh:

I googled Prosthetic hand and bowling and got Kingpin...THAT'S th one I was thinking of.

KINGPIN, not Ten Pin. Woody Harrelson. Bill Murray, :lol:

I considered it for my list.

How come no one included the Brady Bunch Movie on their list? :lol:

Sorry Phil, that's a no-win scenario.

Timing is everything, yes, and the timing of this wedding is atrocious (for you). If this guy is your best friend, and he knows what you're all about, then he understands that if you're not there, it's for a good reason, and that if you're not there, that it's killing you. I've only known you 6 months or so, and I could vouch for that.

Last edited:
I understand Phil, and we've talked about it. As NSW said, it's a no-win situation. Perhaps you guys can arrange to get together in the new year and celebrate. :hug:

redkat said:

Gossip: there was something about me and Carlos
Dana and Carlos
Devlin and Carlos
You and Carlos
Doozer and Carlos

:huh:

i think it's just gossip :hmm:

It's ALL true.
I'm Car-Ho...hear me roar.
:D

Great party last night. :up:

Lila!!!!....wow, I did not get it!!!!!!! :(
Thanks for doing it however.:hug:

that sucks - oh well... I have some on my computer

VP, I found you a vacuum
dyson.gif

:giggle:

Oh, and who doesn't love models!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDlsG_dfVo&mode=related&search

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Has Last fm updated for anyone else this weekend? I played some music and there's no record of it on the site. :scratch:

:yes:

It didn't show up for me either. I was signed in as well, but I have no clue why it has no record of it. :shrug:

Here is the John the Baptist of the CoNJ:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/25/free.speech/index.html

I can't stand Prog Rock. I like Floyd, but I don't really consider them Prog because they're not as boring as all fuck. All I can think of when I hear Prog rock is some douche bag in a record store impressing the little kids that brought their parents to buy them a guitar. "I will now play the Pentatonic scale......I will now play that same scale faster. And for 22 minutes. Prepare yourselves."

ETA - NSW GFY.

UberBeaver said:
Here is the John the Baptist of the CoNJ:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/25/free.speech/index.html

I can't stand Prog Rock. I like Floyd, but I don't really consider them Prog because they're not as boring as all fuck. All I can think of when I hear Prog rock is some douche bag in a record store impressing the little kids that brought their parents to buy them a guitar. "I will now play the Pentatonic scale......I will now play that same scale faster. And for 22 minutes. Prepare yourselves."

ETA - NSW GFY.

Exactly, especially about Floyd. :love:

That reminds me, VP - STFU.

when i put it in it gave me two options. original cast and something else :slant: I was expecting Wicked to show up instead, maybe that was the other option.

Back
Top Bottom