The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok NSW, I had to pause for a while to help my brother with something, but I just got to the "movie" scene....what kind of crack IS this movie on?

:lol: I didn't notice until you pointed it out just now :D

That movie was pretty good, it got really good in the last half an hour, but I don't think I'll ever like it as much as you and NSW do sorry.

:hmm: I think I'll watch In the Name of the Father now.

bono_212 said:
:lol: I didn't notice until you pointed it out just now :D

That movie was pretty good, it got really good in the last half an hour, but I don't think I'll ever like it as much as you and NSW do sorry.

:hmm: I think I'll watch In the Name of the Father now.

You don't have to apologize. If we all liked the same stuff with equal fervor, it'd be a boring world. Glad you at least watched it.

Me too...
Just one question...maybe it'll feel obvious why I'm asking it if I'm asking about the right movie..

What's the movie Tin Cup about?

snowbunny00774 said:
yeah yeah shopping...that's not gossip...c'mon...share!

whoever directed this law and order is a digra ce btw.

but I found the perfect dress to wear when I meet you :(

Gossip: there was something about me and Carlos
Dana and Carlos
Devlin and Carlos
You and Carlos
Doozer and Carlos

:huh:

i think it's just gossip :hmm:

Redkat - do you know if Carlos got my message during the party? I tried to send him a 20 second clip from The Police show at Dodger Stadium :hyper:

redkat said:

but I found the perfect dress to wear when I meet you :(

Gossip: there was something about me and Carlos
Dana and Carlos
Devlin and Carlos
You and Carlos
Doozer and Carlos

:huh:

i think it's just gossip :hmm:

Who told?????????? :mad:

nice! Can't wait to see that dress :drool: I bought one the other day and am seriously considering wearing it :hmm:

fucccckkkkkkkkkkkk :banghead:

and once again I realize I'm a complete tool :ieitherneedasecretaryorpostitsstapledalloverme:

night peeps...long week ahead. hope you all enjoyed your movies, concerts, baseball games, parties, weeekends etc :wave:

No spoken words said:
Lila, how was the show? Redkat, looks like you guys had a good time with the BAW's.

A giant party. Overall, good show, entertaining and fun.
Didn't know a couple of songs (see Police thread) and I don't know all the lyrics (that could be said of many bands). I didn't like the rearrangement of at least one song: Don't Stand So Close To Me. The beginning is normal, then you get to the chorus and it's slowed down :huh: People want to get up and party & dance. WTF? :der: Foo Fighters were one of the opening bands (Fiction Plane the other). Again, I commented on them in the Police thread. My cellphone only captures 20 second clips. If it can do more, than I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to use the damn thing. I have to check my email, as I emailed the clips to myself. Roxanne was the last song of the first set. What I hate is when you are leaving a concert and you think of a song that wasn't played. Kinda irritating (ie no Spirits In The Material World).

G'nite snow :wave:

Are they not coming to Chi-town? I can forward you my 20 sec. clips if you'd like. I just downloaded them to my computer. 6 so far, I think there might be 1-3 more on my phone that I forgot to send myself

Don't Stand So Close to Me sucked?

Reggie, you're breaking my heart :sad:

Ok then, what's the movie with the bowler with the metal hand or whatever...

The hand get stuck in the bowling ball, it's probably not a metal hand, just a fake hand....

That sucks about Don't Stand So, that's my favorite police song
Except...but no, I'll avoid the mini-rant

That's it!

I used to get that and Tin Cup mixed up when I was a kid, except, one of them I wasn't allowed to watch, and one I was, but I could never remember which was which, so I just never watched either of them :hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
There's no mini-rant...:no:

I have a mini-rant about the song, but I was going to spare you, but now I'm not

That song just drives me INSANE! It starts out with this pretty awesome story, and then everything goes to hell in the story, and then the song ends...WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom