The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Blast From the Past on tv once and they edited out Alicia Silverstone saying *ickhead and instead had her saying PinHead, and if you've ever seen the movie you know that Brenden Fraiser gets this look of shock and horror after she says it, and the whole scene was just ruined because Alicia goes on to say, "You know a living breathing man with a pin for a head" and it's totally not even funny anymore :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I just gently mocked someone in e-mail. Is that okay? :uhoh:

If it isn't, I guess they don't get me, and it's not even worth my time thinking about it. M I RITE??

People need to develop a thicker skin. :angry:

Exactly! If they know you, it shouldn't bother them.

Do I go to bed or not? :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I glanced at that fast and thought i saw Brau. :reject:

Would it be bad to ask how soon heas coming back? :reject:

ehhh he doesnt seem to be offering any apologies or offers to change his behavior. Same goes for the other guy. So yeah how bout never :love:

No spoken words said:
I wish they would reverse it and take cartoons or something with no bad language, stick it on HBO and dub it over with a lot of profanity.

I want to see Sesame Street drop F and C-bombs all over the place.

Grover is a pimp.

Sicy said:

ehhh he doesnt seem to be offering any apologies or offers to change his behavior. Same goes for the other guy. So yeah how bout never :love:

Doesn't surprise me, he doesn't seem the apologetic type. :lol: And maybe I should be saying this via PM, but I'm a little tipsy...but I wish you would cut him some slack. He's a grumpy old idiot, but his passion and love for music is so genuine. I really enjoy him., and I know that a lot of others do, too :)

VintagePunk said:

Doesn't surprise me, he doesn't seem the apologetic type. :lol: And maybe I should be saying this via PM, but I'm a little tipsy...but I wish you would cut him some slack. He's a grumpy old idiot, but his passion and love for music is so genuine. I really enjoy him., and I know that a lot of others do, too :)

Hmm you enjoy his insults and rude replies to others as well as his 'pooping on threads' etc?

:lol: :|

I dont think he's old. I think he's just a 'drunk' 'ass' guy.

Ok and I'm tipsy too so I should just shut up now :wink:

No spoken words said:
Sicy, let me know if it's ok to counter VP or if you'd prefer we not debate Brau here in the thread.

It's probably best that we dont actually.

Damn lemon drops :angry:

Sicy said:

Hmm you enjoy his insults and rude replies to others as well as his 'pooping on threads' etc?

:lol: :|

I dont think he's old. I think he's just a 'drunk' 'ass' guy.

Ok and I'm tipsy too so I should just shut up now :wink:

:drunklove:

I agree, he's all that!! But underneath it all, he loves music. I guess that's what I've mostly gotten from him. I dunno. Maybe I'm just being overly sentimental, but I miss him. A lot. And seriously, he's not a friend, in the past few years he and I might have exchanged two posts max.

VintagePunk said:

:drool:

I want one.

So, have you thought about slutfest? :lol: It'll be fun....

I'm a broke ass biatch. I already have to save for OC in August for my cousins wedding :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom